Faction Base Info Share

Options
Runemine - Dreamweaver
Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Tideswell (East)
If this dumb idea or bad area just close lol.

Should every Faction share info on this thread about there guild base so they know what they should or shouldn't upgrade first or just some info like the faction exam?

Only ones i know with faction base atm is

Tempest
Regen
EQ
Warlock
Kindrid
Catface(:3)
Insanity maybe
Dynasty(I think they might got it like a week after expansion maybe more)

So with everyone that got one we can share info for newer facs and current facs to learn from.

Info i know atm

GW have not been added yet(Guild wars)

Get 4 quests a day from guild base, 2 mob kill ,1 exam question ,1 Faction manager.
Mobs and exam give 100 contribution, Faction manager gives 10
At level 3 monolith you get 120 contribution instead of 100

Also at Every 5 levels the guild mat storage goes up by 5k(Only confirmed for lv 5 but not lv 10 will tell you when its confirmed

South wing(Heavenly vault) Gives wiz apoth at level 1 that recovers 300 mana and self purify that cost 300 contribution

Lv 2 Heavenly vault Gives 1k Arrows,Bolts,Shot that are stronger then sharpshooters ect. for 40 contribution and the wiz apoth with more mana then level 1, Also faction uniform for 7.6mil(need ten mil big note also) have no info on how this looks btw

East wing(Armory) Can get lv 40 and 70 weps can not be account stashed or traded last 1 week ,Each takes certain amount coin+contribution.

West wing(Alchemy) Can get buff Chan-Crit-Attack-M attack-Pdef-Mdef-HP, Higher level area stronger buff is assumption, Also crit buff does stack iv tested with D bane and a friend tried with power dash

Lvl2 Alchemy Lab sells special Apoth's (60 Chi ,90% speed,BM's Marrow 80% Type Apo (both version's).

Lv 3 Alchemy Lab Gives new pots pots 1275 Hp over 6 sec,1275 mana over 6 sec,1360 HP/Mana instantly

North wing(Training grounds) Can get a quest costin 67 contribution to kill low level mobs getting tiny exp/spirit inside the faction are, Also can go in there and have dungeon of blood boss kill you over and over for fun you lose 0 exp, Higher level this area higher level Boss/Mob need kill and more exp you get, Also meditation quests can be taken that you just sit in the room for a set period of time and get exp/spirit.

The faction material bank can only hold 5k of each one and can also each race gets a mat for there race specifically (Human=Metal,EG=Wood,Untamed=Earth Ect.) these materials can be moved by the faction leader to another races bracket if full.

Each area upgrade need certain amount of mats and a large sum of coin high level more the cost, Also have noticed that each area needs more metal and less wood then any other.

To level a base it need certain amount contribution per level and each level allows 1 area to be upgraded and some levels on the wings depending on the level of upgrade need a guild base of a certain level, Also if no members do quest the faction HP also can be lowered over time.

That is all info i can think of atm(4am so shh) beside listing answers to the exam question or more info on the GW when it comes out not much left to tell.

Hope this helps everyone to upgrade there base and also to post anything they know.
101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
86 Assassin(Solo king)
76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
67 Barb(Buff baby)
61 Wizard(King Aoe)
37 Mystic(Fun project)
Post edited by Runemine - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Prices for Guild Base Structure Upgrades

Level 2: 11.34mil
    Level 3: 11.907mil
    Level 4: 25mil
    Level 5: 39.4mil
    Level 6: 55mil
    Level 7: 72.4mil
    Level 8: 91.1mil

As it goes up as you can see gets very hefty in price but can be worth it if upgrade right areas.
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The wizzy apo regen's 600 mp actually, and the box containing 20 apo's costs 300 contri points, so each apo only costs 15 points.

Than lvl 2 Vault has another of this with 1200 MP regen, lvl 3 regens 1800MP, ect

Lvl2 alchemy lab sells special Apo's (1spark apo, 90%speed apo, hp./mp apo, and an apo that does the same as BM's Marrow (both version's).
    What sucks about those is that they don't stack, so each piece of apo takes up 1 spot.

Lvl3 Hall of Loyalty rewards 120 points per quest, instead of 100 for lvl 1 and 2.
    Also lvl 3 Hall has different questions as lvl1 and 2 has
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wow, mp pots was exactly what i needed when i recover all mana by simply sparking! :P

(ok purify is nice)
    i like potato
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The wizzy apo regen's 600 mp actually, and the box containing 20 apo's costs 300 contri points, so each apo only costs 15 points.

Than lvl 2 Vault has another of this with 1200 MP regen, lvl 3 regens 1800MP, ect

Lvl2 alchemy lab sells special Apo's (1spark apo, 90%speed apo, hp./mp apo, and an apo that does the same as BM's Marrow (both version's).
    What sucks about those is that they don't stack, so each piece of apo takes up 1 spot.

Lvl3 Hall of Loyalty rewards 120 points per quest, instead of 100 for lvl 1 and 2.
    Also lvl 3 Hall has different questions as lvl1 and 2 has

Spark apo and speed nice level 3 stuff should be pretty nice and any changes on buffs in lv2 or might change at 3?
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Finally got unlazy enough to update the post with new alchemy lab info also thank you for the information
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thanks for this info, and though I hate to put you out since you've already been so helpful, I was wondering if you had a bit more specific information on how much coin/contribution/whatever is needed to upgrade particular wings?

As it stands right now, guild bases just appear to be a monumental waste of money...but since I wasted a monumental waste of money on my paltry, single set of fashion alone, I'm not necessarily averse to in-game luxuries.
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Best person to tell ya is a faction leader cause they can only see how much it costs, I do know depending on level the prices go up lowest is around 11mil and max if my memory serves is like 25-30mil per wing not 100% sure ill ask my leader and upgrade post when i can.

Also when Faction base the mat storage increases if my theory is correct its every 5 levels and it goes up by 5k.
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Okay i have the prices for hall of loyalty upgrade should be same for all i will edit my 2nd post to have it there it gets very high lol

Also i edited its 60 chi not 1 spark for alchemy 2 lab
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anyone got any new info like what Lv 3 South wig gives ya =P (Gettin ideas on what should get upgraded now)

I have to say as warning to anyone i think North wing super waste.

East wing good higher level but from what iv seen UBER expensive stuff will 11.5bil no too much.
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Atherous - Sanctuary
    Atherous - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how much contribution/quests are needed to raise the faction base hp by 1?
    So what if we have bad HP, we're Chuck Norris in the damage department!!!!! b:pleased

If your going into an fb and the Barb screams "LEEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.b:shocked

Nef is all but a memory. Pwi may once again sleep peacefullyb:pleased
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We got it when faction base hit level 2 and for some reason not got any more im iffy myself on this but from info i got so far after the 40vs40 and base is damaged you then use contribution to fix it.
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lv 3 Alchemy lab info added with help of a friend and hopefully will have new info in 1-2 days
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    North wing(Training grounds) Can get a quest costin 76 contribution to kill low level mobs getting tiny exp/spirit inside the faction are, Also can go in there and have dungeon of blood boss kill you over and over for fun you lose 0 exp, Higher level this area higher level Boss/Mob need kill and more exp you get, Also meditation quests can be taken that you just sit in the room for a set period of time and get exp/spirit.

67 actually

O and the lvl 3 alchemy lab items are not apo's, they are normal potions
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Double typo thanks for letting me know.
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Sinha - Sanctuary
    Sinha - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So how do u get faction base hp up by 1?????
    This is a very important question and we need an answer before it is too late pls
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    just do the faction quests and donate contribution xd?
    i like potato
  • Sinha - Sanctuary
    Sinha - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well we do, but the HP of the base looses 1 point per day instead of gaining.
    Please explain

Also, how does recycle work? What gets recycled ? Materials gathered or a wing or what?

We need to know fast pls
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well we do, but the HP of the base looses 1 point per day instead of gaining.
    Please explain

Also, how does recycle work? What gets recycled ? Materials gathered or a wing or what?

We need to know fast pls

The base gains/loses HP based on the activity of the members - i.e. doing the base quests. If you are losing HP then that probably means you don't have enough people doing the quests. So you need to make sure that members are doing them everyday and also recruit more people to the faction.

Do you know if most of your members are doing the quests daily? If so, and you are still losing HP then we'll know that activity is measured in raw contribution per day, and not by the percentage of people in the faction doing the quests. Which is bad news for small factions that got a base.

I have no idea about the recycling, it might only be an option available for guild leaders - maybe one of them can answer you.
  • earthseeker2010
    earthseeker2010 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh well im looking at a faction base with 44k of needed 42k contribution at the moment, how do i upgrade that one now? ( yes im aware my contribution will go to zero).
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Necro much? b:shutup
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Necro much? b:shutup

yes it is, im not trolling i just wanted an excuse to post this O:<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yay someone nero my post!! (If i had time and internet wouldn't need to be necroed) =P
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yes it is, im not trolling i just wanted an excuse to post this O:<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc

..He died .. O.o
  • qwertydict
    qwertydict Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    excuse me, anyone know where we can get an item or whatever from faction base, that can reduce boss HP from the trial 1-9? the effect just like Archer skill "Splintering Arrow"
    thanks anyway b:victory

^_^
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    qwertydict wrote: »
    excuse me, anyone know where we can get an item or whatever from faction base, that can reduce boss HP from the trial 1-9? the effect just like Archer skill "Splintering Arrow"
    thanks anyway b:victory

^_^

item?

you mean seeker using debuff swamp?
    does that even work?

pie?
    i like potato
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    item?

does that even work?

pie?

Yes it used to work. I do not believe it will work now, but I have not tested that.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • qwertydict
    qwertydict Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    item?

does that even work?

pie?

hmm, i don't know exactly, probably the item, drop from the monster at the faction base area. but i don't really know >.<
    because one of the member said that he knew where the monster located, but he didn't want to tell others b:shutup