Demon/Sage Full Skill list

2»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    seklies91 wrote: »
    I really do wonder if I"m the only one who noticed the Demon Chi skill....
    2/3 of my seekers are Sage, I think I'm going to make Being Demon.
    they did notice. they also noticed that seeker isnt a aps build. so the pros do not outweigh the cons in celestial eruption
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • BeingSpencer - Raging Tide
    BeingSpencer - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Depends, Gear can make up for the little aps issue though. I don't look at the sparks for my basis on demon or sage, I look at the follow up skills. If you are going to 12 vit/14 steady jade/2 savant stones into the gear, that will make up for the def loss in "sparks".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Unchallenged, Cool Story Bro.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No need to convince people to be a certain branch...you chose what you think is best for you and roll with it. :)
  • _Nebil_ - Sanctuary
    _Nebil_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    im glad i gone sage, havent read any of this before lol seems i choiced allright ^.^
  • Dangler - Lost City
    Dangler - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Loving seeker just wish that dev's would release them all!!!! come on dev's lets get the seekers full armed against all these 5.0 stun addicted sins/bm's. (and yes i did frost)
  • Underoath - Dreamweaver
    Underoath - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Got to love sitting at Orchid Temple on the seeker and using Blur on sins that go stealth. Just watch how much they rage b:chuckle
  • Moroboshi - Raging Tide
    Moroboshi - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Got to love sitting at Orchid Temple on the seeker and using Blur on sins that go stealth. Just watch how much they rage b:chuckle

a sin told me that Seeker are just Overpowered wtith that Skill.

And I go Demon
  • Samsama - Harshlands
    Samsama - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    they did notice. they also noticed that seeker isnt a aps build. so the pros do not outweigh the cons in celestial eruption
    even though Seekers are not Aps they still have Perma spark pontential at end game. Rock spliting its gona come pretty useful. I see alot of people arguing about demon unfetter vs Quid pro. Ur gona need them both, Quid pro cool down is too long b:shocked plussssss the yataghan vortex seems pretty awesome, especially if ur Pulling mobs in exp room.

I was goin Demon any-hows, 3.33 aps with sword and 75 def lvl is kinda OP b:dirty b:victory
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    even though Seekers are not Aps they still have Perma spark pontential at end game. Rock spliting its gona come pretty useful. I see alot of people arguing about demon unfetter vs Quid pro. Ur gona need them both, Quid pro cool down is too long b:shocked plussssss the yataghan vortex seems pretty awesome, especially if ur Pulling mobs in exp room.

I was goin Demon any-hows, 3.33 aps with sword and 75 def lvl is kinda OP b:dirty b:victory

seekers cap at 2.86. and thats with a rediculously expensive sage sword. not to mention a seekers damage comes from its stills. so while you run around at 2.86 thinking you have 3.33, a seeker with half a brain will come along and show you how its done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011

b:chuckle only if you don't glitch.
  • Freezy - Sanctuary
    Freezy - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Are you saying that they will never have Sage/Demon for that one skill? Or its just not released yet?

It doesn't make sense that a skill like that wouldn't have a level 11.

They do have that skill, i got the demon book. You gain 5 chi per successful cast of that skill.
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Image Comparison of Mystical/Advanced/99 skill books:
    http://i52.tinypic.com/246ugjt.jpg

If these are actually correct (remember typos happen and the skills could be wrong all together, this is still early) there are several things worth noting:

All of the 99 skills except Void Step can be bought with the guaranteed skill clip using Advanced Mysticals or randomed the same way.

Gemini Slash is not available from a book
    Stalagstrike is not available from a book
    Staggering Strike is not available from a book

The ONLY way to get Sword Mastery & Parchedblade Dance & Darkcloud Bolt & Mind Shatter is by using Old Book Pages.

The ONLY way to get Adrenal Numbness & Heart Shatter is from Mystical Pages
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    Zankanto - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Gemini Slash is not available from a book
    Stalagstrike is not available from a book
    Staggering Strike is not available from a book

You get those books when you get the sword stance book that goes with it in a nice 2 for 1 deal.

Example: 'Northern Sky' can be exchanged for Northern Sky Waltz book and Staggering Strike book.
  • Samsama - Harshlands
    Samsama - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ideal Seeker and this is with demon Spark

http://pwcalc.com/d5d20f4a76223761

Subtract 7 vit stones(1050 hp from 7vit stones) from that build and add 14 def lvl ( 14 def lvl from 7 Jade's of steady defense) it should leave u at 53 atk lvl 70 def lvl 14k pdef 3.8k Mag def 2.5k Sparked Aps. Dont try this at home b:chuckle

Even Though is not Perma Spark, It's Still pretty OP. you Can hit someone 5 times per sec and pk them or u can hit them 2 times per sec and still Pk them and it would be the same thing Right?