Selling best genie on server 94/100, 91/100

2»

Comments

• XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City
    XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    9x genie is for pve.

Or just for a **** pvper that overuse's there gienie :L
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lifes like a movie , Just make sure your the lead role in yours b:cute
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Or just for a **** pvper that overuse's there gienie :L

no such thing as overusing a genie b:victory
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    no such thing as overusing a genie b:victory

unless the genie is twice as strong as you and you make no effort to use your own skills, then yea u can overuse it :p
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    9x genie is for pve.

Not really, PvE genies are pretty much worthless.

I can't really find a concrete need for a PvE genie for more than 6 skill slots (for a BM at least). That being Frenzy, ToP, Holy Path, Abs domain, chi siphon/cloud erupt and extreme poison/tangling mire.

If you get a mixed Str/Dex PvP genie instead of having 2 PvP genies, I can guarantee you you'll be able to need all 8 slots and be able to use them effectively.

Even with 7 slots I occasionally have to add/delete 1 or 2 skills on my PvP genie depending on if it's mass PvP or 1v1.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI