TW Schedule 11-13 March

Options
MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Etherblade (West)
...i hope ppl didn't actually think i was going to bother writing down 20+ schedules of useless TWs

short summary.... TE has the 1st TW timeslot again, rad wants to get to drakon, drakon wants to run away, dominus isn't going after drakon, goldigrz somewhat surprisingly attacks snowdragon heights, enrage is expanding their puke green closer to drakon, sadpuma is attacking enrage, and DAMNIT!!!, SoloingTW, and iAmSoPrO are going to lose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
Post edited by MsEvilness - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    as long as we have a TW schedule all good b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I thought for a split second...that you actually mightb:shockedthen i remembered you are just as lazy as i am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I lol'd at Infiniti bidding on themselves ... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The game wont let me on.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I lol'd at Infiniti bidding on themselves ... b:chuckle

b:faint did they do it on purpose or accident?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i think the biggest question of the weekend will be...................................

can drakon almost win against baby Enrage? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i think the biggest question of the weekend will be...................................

can drakon almost win against baby Enrage? b:shocked

It would actually be sad if they can't win against an alt faction.

baby rad should bid somewhere next week b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Was kinda looking forward to seeing rad / gd / dominus fight and get some indication as to which guild is #2. Seems that after weeks / months of QQENRAGEISRUININGTW QQWEWANTGOODTWS none of them took the chance when it was presented to them. I guess each guild might be able to justify why they didnt bid on another 'factor' guild, but Im disappointed with the schedule in that south area, as a outside spectator.
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    Ketania - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Are you kidding me? iAmSoPrO will win both battles, and be that much closer to expanding and conquering Archosaur.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Was kinda looking forward to seeing rad / gd / dominus fight and get some indication as to which guild is #2. Seems that after weeks / months of QQENRAGEISRUININGTW QQWEWANTGOODTWS none of them took the chance when it was presented to them. I guess each guild might be able to justify why they didnt bid on another 'factor' guild, but Im disappointed with the schedule in that south area, as a outside spectator.
    b:cute

That's great idea!

I'm *sure* the only reason Dominus/Rad/GD TW in the first place is for the amusement of Enrage.

It's not all about *you*, Bubba.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What does you guys TWing against each other have to do with our amusement? Terrible argument is terrible.

The lot of you are hypocrits, and you know it.
  • Skilzman - Heavens Tear
    Skilzman - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rad vs TE might be a good fight, tho i think rad will win.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hypocrites*

"and" "what" "does" "it" "matter" "to" "you" "what" "we" "do"

It would seem rather obvious that after so many hard fought, and many not so hard fought wars against Enrage...that we are due a tea party.

and besides, the only time i get to see my old Caesar mates <3

Anyway hope everyone enjoyes their TWs this weekend and dun forget to set your clocks back folks b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rad vs TE might be a good fight, tho i think rad will win.

Think? TE is a retirement home :)

We got 30~ people online for TW last weekend. Pretty sure Rad can beat that easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That's great idea!

I'm *sure* the only reason Dominus/Rad/GD TW in the first place is for the amusement of Enrage.

It's not all about *you*, Bubba.

RedMenace

I never said it was in the name of 'Enrages amusement'. If I wanted to be amused, id have told you to bid on enrage so we can killfarm you and laugh in your faces, than talk **** and spam wc.

Im pretty sure the reason most guilds TW is for fun, challenging TW action. Not crappy 5min noshows? My argument is that your bids this weekend dont reflect that.
    hypocrites*

"and" "what" "does" "it" "matter" "to" "you" "what" "we" "do"

It would seem rather obvious that after so many hard fought, and many not so hard fought wars against Enrage...that we are due a tea party.

and besides, the only time i get to see my old Caesar mates <3

Anyway hope everyone enjoyes their TWs this weekend and dun forget to set your clocks back folks

Like I said, every guild can probably justify why they didnt bid for 'real TW' this weekend. However 'Rad want a break' dosent really work out logically to me, seeing as you didnt get the bid the week before reset and just have a pve TW. If I was in any of those 3 factions this week, id be disappointed, but hey, each to their own. b:cute

And what does it matter to me? Well, us coolkids at Enrage have been debating how you other factions would go against each other for a while, so Id quite like to see. Also, like I said before, weve put up with so much "QQ Enrage are ruining TW". since we started to dominate the map it just seems kinda... hypocritical with the way bids have unfolded this week. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well, us coolkids at Enrage have been debating how you other factions would go against each other for a while

If Enrage were that bothered in how other factions would do against each other you had it within your power to do something about it prior to the reset, but you obviously weren't that interested.

Now after a forced reset and when it would benefit you it's something you want to see ...

Yeah lets keep talking about people being hypocritical shall we b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What does you guys TWing against each other have to do with our amusement? Terrible argument is terrible.

The lot of you are hypocrits, and you know it.

who the f.k is this? i don't even....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If Enrage were that bothered in how other factions would do against each other you had it within your power to do something about it prior to the reset, but you obviously weren't that interested.

Now after a forced reset and when it would benefit you it's something you want to see ...

Yeah lets keep talking about people being hypocritical shall we b:cute

We actually got some good TW while holding the entire map, when ganks went an interesting way. Good fun TW, thats priority #1. Like I said.. I / we dont care about you having fun, just kinda interested in the outcomes. We had fun trying to defend 3 way ganks 40~50 vs 80.

Like Ive said already... and for the 3rd time: "QQ ENRAGE IS KILLING TW QQQ QQQQ QQQQQQQ QQQQ Enrage should give up the map so we can fight... qqq qqq..." you get the position HANDED TO YOU on a silver platter and you just... dont take it. Im bewildered by this whole thing.

If youre trying to build up some money.. thats fine. If you want to take it easy for a few weeks... thats also fine. If you expected to be bid on by another faction and didnt want to risk 2 intense TWs.. thats understandable. Theres reasonable reasons why factions wouldnt all hit each other this week, but the outcome / schedule just seems really dull, when its your 1st opportunity to get some serious fun and explore some new opposition. Responses from lolminus and Rad members so far though seem really defensive. Did your balls drop off and youre trying to hide it? b:sadb:shockedb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    when its your 1st opportunity to get some serious fun

when was TW ever fun?

TW has been dead for months, nobody gives a **** about it anymore and i doubt anybody gives a **** about it now; its certainly NOT a key feature of this game anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    can't really blame them for securing a few lands before going after each other

next week though... 3 guilds into 2 cities doesn't work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    seems to me like I have heard this garbage out of Enrage before...(ok not out of all of you, but certainly out of Steo)

just to clear the air...a tea party can be quite dangerous...with 100 people all having a great time, chugging tea eating cookies and all that other happy chit, there are some serious hazards to be concerned with...chocking...ants, bears and even the occasional troll.

so enjoy your no shows Enrage, enjoy 5 mins TWs...oh snap that's right, you guys get to punch drakon around the playground some this week...lol

Enjoy nirvana...enjoy molesting legless baby sheep/ good golf, good tennis...or whatever makes you happy! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I really like tea. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Playing risk is fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Conavar that's not being hypocritical at all.

Fun TW's for us were first priority obviously as Steopie pointed out earlier. Wondering who the #2 faction would be now was a lesser priority. Just because we say we're curious doesn't mean we're being hypocritical because we didn't go forward with it. We wouldn't give up our #1 priority (fun) just to see something else. So, no.

And Bale you need to realize that this *enjoy your 5 minute TW's* thing is quite old now. People have been saying this for how long now, and we've for the most part always had fun. And hey look at me..I have characters in 4 different TW factions. So **** yes I'm going to have fun. What about you? Let's see..you have a 5 minute TW this weekend with Radiance....anything else?

If I really wanted to I could just revert that statement of yours right back at you because quite frankly, I'm going to be having more action than you anytime soon, and so will roughly 50% of enrage. Nice try though ;)
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fun TW's for us were first priority obviously as Steopie pointed out earlier.

i lol'ed... seriously?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No, I was kidding. I wanted to take the entire map so I could get an erection IRL after we finally did it.

Edit: better answer?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ah.....arguments, they are back. b:cute

Too bad the tsunami didn't wipe out the PWi building in LA so we could lose our character data. Bahahaha!

Joking aside, guessing the major TW factions are getting land to build up on, however, I think we will be surprised.

Also, **** Nirvana, LF friend to buy me rank 9 weapon.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

If youre trying to build up some money.. thats fine. If you want to take it easy for a few weeks... thats also fine. If you expected to be bid on by another faction and didnt want to risk 2 intense TWs.. thats understandable. Theres reasonable reasons why factions wouldnt all hit each other this week, but the outcome / schedule just seems really dull, when its your 1st opportunity to get some serious fun and explore some new opposition. Responses from lolminus and Rad members so far though seem really defensive. Did your balls drop off and youre trying to hide it? b:sadb:shockedb:shutup

steor dont call me a hypocrite b:angry you will find ive always advocated that all 3 of us go for enrage from the start. dont worry we will all fight each other eventually im sure. and yes we have reasonable reasons that may not be reasoned with and reasonably sayin that the reason is the reason and ima **** now kthanks
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm going to be having more action than you anytime soon, and so will roughly 50% of enrage. Nice try though ;)

Same holds true for 50%+ plus of most factions though. Think most of us nowadays have more than one char in a TW active faction. Even if those wars are what may be classed as " low level " (which are sometimes more fun that full rank 100+ wars)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]