Seeker Weapon LvL 80-99

DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Seeker
What's the best weapon for a seeker from lvl range 80-99, excluding warsoul. Discuss b:thanks
Post edited by DoggyStylin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Just get the TT80 sword that you need to decompose for the TT90 gold sword.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lunar gold i guess, for lower there is FC gold

not really gonna bother with any of these, got the 88 mold and put a nice refine/perfect, should be fine for the few days away from r8 :3
    you only purge once #yopo
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Im using the HH90 Gold atm since I already had it available on my BM. Zerk is hard to beat, and its easily made, either way. Zhen + zerk = hilarious at times. Im very curious to see how it works out in GV later down the line.

Since I have a BM its rather important to me to use swords that will ultimately be transferable via the account stash. Rank 6 swords are, rank 8 is not. Unfortunately, rank 8 damage is also the best "bang for the buck" by a significant margin.

Honestly, Im considering going with the rank 6 dual swords as end game. Level 90 req. refines as G13 and I <3 the Revenge proc. It should make for some interesting damage.
    +10 Physical Attack 1396-1700
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/8402

Lunar sword, level 95 requirement. I like the fact that it also had the Revenge proc, and the additional strength translates to more damage. Its too early for me to remember the exact numbers atm. Hopefully someone can help me out. The good/bad thing about lunar is the temptation to recast later down the road.
    +10 Physical Attack 1251-1565
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/16062

For Comparison:

HH100 Blade. Strength + Crit + Accuracy. 30% accuracy might actually not be that bad since you can effecively use a lunar ring + coa ring and still get the bonus 16 stat points without having to worry about missing so much.
    +10 Physical Attack 1169-1713
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14814

Rank 8: Highest Damage for the cheapest price.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/28846
  • KasTheSeeker - Dreamweaver
    KasTheSeeker - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think Firelotus for PvP is a must have.

For PvE, I'd say 2 weapons, some dual blades, and some single blades.

Both FCC weapons look very nice, and I can imagine using both for a long time.

FCC Blade

FCC Dual swords

For endgame, those would be rather good for PvE imo:

TT99 green

TT99 green

Lunar gold

Of course there are gold/orange TT and nirv items, but let us ignore them for now, shall we?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I owned you years ago ↑
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    guys name the sword lunar weapon, but what you do think about this lunar weap?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/16066
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KasTheSeeker - Dreamweaver
    KasTheSeeker - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    guys name the sword lunar weapon, but what you do think about this lunar weap?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/16066

It being dual wield, it would be used for skillspamming, therefore rather PvP. The proc chance is very low. So I'd say not bad, but never worth 50 mil. Rather go for the TT90 gold zerk blade instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I owned you years ago ↑
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    :) nice advice. XD luck me that i have ghost blade and the mats for 80 sword. XD now just need to ask a mate to make it for me or xD some how get bs up. :D. Ouch got to get 90 tt mats lol. I might have to leave my guild in the future, always afk.. I think at level 80 i will leave them, need to get some tt runs or buy o.o all the 90 matts which is looking pretty steep.
    b:shocked

Looks like i might have to train blacksmith aw man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevryn - Lost City
    Sevryn - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The hh90 gold with zerk... or fists :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teqnikz - Lost City
    Teqnikz - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well seeing as Seekers can't get anywhere close to Interval Sin/BM/Barb APS I have opt'd for Dual Blades for the highest DPH I can have as I am spamming skills as fast as they can refresh and other Seekers are normal attacking.

Starting at lvl 70:
    TT70 Ghoulish Sword
    This is one because it will lead to the lvl 90 TT weapon and two there are no really good Dual Swords/Blades here.

Lvl 80:
    TT80 Shinrotwins
    Nice Dual Blades that also have (Regeneration: Has a chance to recover 5% HP). I refined them to atleast +3 and was lucky mine came out as two star!
    TT80 Dragonblade
    Since you already have the TT70 weapon you can upgrade it to this. Also has (Nimble: Has a chance to increase accuracy)

If you luck up the FCC weapons are nice from lvl 85 and can be used for awhile.
    Dual Blade: Divine Comprehension
    Comes with (Blood Defect: Has a chance to recover 10% HP). But I wouldn't go out of my way to get it.
    Sword: Demension Breaker
    Comes with (Quicken: Has a chance to increase attack rate). Again would go outta my way.

Lvl 90:
    TT90 Gold Firelotus
    I choose this as my main sword to use. No good Duals available worth the price. Also it has (Sacrificial Strike: Has a chance to inflict double damage at the cost of losing 5% HP). Awesome in PvP/TW!

TT90 Green Devilblade
    A secondary weapon choice good when used for PvE, Frost Runs, and AoE grinding. It is an upgrade from the TT70 sword I recommended so you already have an important piece already. This has (Regeneration: Has a chance to recover 5% HP). I was lucky when opening packs and got the FCC Duals so I have that to use as a second weapon to Firelotus.

Not good but have to mention for you Dual users out there.
    TT90 Green Dragon Seekers
    You can make these from the Shinrotwins you already have.

Now at 99+ This is where it gets tricky and you will need to make some decisions. What would you like your weapon to has as stats, how much you wanna spend, how much you wanna farm, and the list can go on.

For sword users you have 3 main choices at 99!
    TT99 Green: Scarlet Scimitar
    Has a very nice ability (Shield of Chi: Has a chance to cast a shield of Chi around you,
    which reduces all damage taken by 20%).
    TT99 Green: Mirage Scimitar
    Damage increasing ability (Berserk: Has a chance to make the wielder go berserk, increasing
    physical attack and attack rate along with damage taken).
    Lunar Glade: Lamp of Soul

Good PvE stat (Revenge: Has a chance to recover 5% HP,
    and increase physical attack).

For Dual Swords/Blades your choices at 99 none of which have major stats!
    TT99 Gold Dual Swords: Dragonslayer, Annihilation
    If you already had the Shinrotwins then you are a step closer to this one as it comes from Dragon Seekers which come from Shinrotwins.
    TT99 Gold Dual Blades: Darkslayers, Obliteration
    This one you will have to gather or buy all mats for no souledges to work with here.
    Lunar Glade: Unbowed One

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm just planning on:

lvl 70: TT70 sword I'll need for the decomp.

lvl 80: same as lvl 70

lvl 90: TT90 gold sword (great stats and very cheap to make)

lvl 100: rank 8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Nova_Kane - Sanctuary
    Nova_Kane - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    For me, I'm simply gonna stick with normal swords and such until 80. At that point, I got Shirotwins waiting for me. At 85, I have a +5 Dimension Breaker. From there, its on to my 90 Gold Firelotus. And at 100, it TT100 Orange.b:bye

Just need some D-Orbs and gems to make it epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The natural disaster.. I follow in the footsteps of Alec...
  • Crematory - Lost City
    Crematory - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/8273 this one looks very good too for a seekerb:victory
  • Teqnikz - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    I don't really like Demonic Rebuttal . One because interval will not help us much. Two the increased physical damage at a loss of mp won't sit well with our Yatakhan Vortex and also most of our styles already hit hard anyways. Also it does not lead to any of our endgame weapons choices unless you wanna spend more money.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I got a level 80 shinotwins and i got the mats for tt80 single blade and half for the tt90 for the fireous. Erm should i keep my level 80 shinotwins at 80 and use the tt80 dragonblade, or do i sell the shinotwins. Is shinotwins even that good?b:byeb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Teqnikz's claim about the Demonic Rebuttal not being that amazing seems about right to Fuzzy however the panda is still going to make one for kicks. Might as well put the dragonling essence to use instead of gathering dust in the bank. b:laugh

However, for an actual weapon, Fuzzy is thinking mostly about the Lamp of Soul --> Nightfall Lamp --> Autumn Cresent path.

Lunar is Fuzzy's favorite instance in the game to farm. As a seeker armed with some nice AoE's, its gonna be a whole new brand of fun to start farming another weapon set.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • GreyAegis - Heavens Tear
    GreyAegis - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I believe I'll be going the Duel sword/blade route also. Mostly for Aesthetics and, to a lesser extent, skill spamming.

Most likely stick with TT Greens

Would love to get my hands on ☆Unbowed One

☆Dragon's Voyage would be fun to check out.

Hard/Imposible to get I'm sure -but- would be interesting to see how the Unique Addon:
    Enlighten (Has a chance to recover MP by 5%) would play out with Our Zen skill.
  • Teqnikz - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    If you can't tell by now that I am a fan of Dual Blades then let this be the sign. My plan would be Darkslayers, Obliteration --> Dark Vanishment --> Ultimate Darkness: Rulebreaker . These looks way too cool for me to pass on them.
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    Zankanto - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Currently using a +5 Firelotus that I made on my BM about 1.5 years ago. b:laugh

Also have a +4 ☆☆☆Heartless Smasher to use at 95 with Enlighten, +70 Physical Attack, and +218 accuracy to help with Vortex's MP cost. A weapon I made so long ago for my BM to hold in towns because it looks so badass, but was entirely useless, now has a chance to become something incredible b:dirty

And of course, R8 Sword waiting at 100