Blademasters use?

jawson666
jawson666 Posts: 11
edited March 2011 in Blademaster
hi! i'm new and i am think i'm choosing a Blademaster for my class but when i go sword path will i be weak in PvE server? and if i dont cash shop be fail? i hope u guys are responding to this.

and what is a good PvE server to begin i heard there is a kind of wat on what server it is the most?.
and do other classes outdo Blademasters?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• knucks
    knucks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    jawson666 wrote: »
    hi! i'm new and i am think i'm choosing a Blademaster for my class but when i go sword path will i be weak in PvE server? and if i dont cash shop be fail? i hope u guys are responding to this.

and what is a good PvE server to begin i heard there is a kind of wat on what server it is the most?.
    and do other classes outdo Blademasters?

swords are generally considered to be the weakest path in all circumstances. I would say the easiest path for a non cash shopper is axe, due to aoe grinding. The most effective path is axe/fist. axe for aoe situations and fist for single target situations. If you went axe/fist, the build (3 str, 2 dex per lvl) also opens you up to sword and pole as well, should you choose to use them.
  • jawson666
    edited March 2011
    knucks wrote: »
    swords are generally considered to be the weakest path in all circumstances. I would say the easiest path for a non cash shopper is axe, due to aoe grinding. The most effective path is axe/fist. axe for aoe situations and fist for single target situations. If you went axe/fist, the build (3 str, 2 dex per lvl) also opens you up to sword and pole as well, should you choose to use them.

k and do u know a good server to start?
  • knucks
    edited March 2011
    k and do u know a good server to start?

I play on sanctuary, been playing there since i started. It's pve
  • jawson666
    edited March 2011
    I play on sanctuary, been playing there since i started. It's pve

hmm k is it good if i join u and ur faction? i hope so
  • knucks
    edited March 2011
    hmm k is it good if i join u and ur faction? i hope so

Absolutley. PM me in game. My name is MrKnuckuls
  • jawson666
    edited March 2011
    Absolutley. PM me in game. My name is MrKnuckuls

cool ty the game is updating but i will pm u inmediatly and i hope u can help me gettign better fly mounts,ground mounts and learning me getting coins! tysvm
  • Bentus - Dreamweaver
    Bentus - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I would suggest joining the server closest to your location.

If youre closer to the west coast then choose a west coast server, else east coast server. This would ensure you have better connectivity and less lag/delays when playing.
  • Faeble - Heavens Tear
    Faeble - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I don't know about other servers, but I will warn you Axe BM has limits.

If you do not buy resets at the end of the game, it will be hard for you to get Nirvana squads due to them wanting 3.33 aps (attacks per second) or more, this means that you will have to use fists to reach it. Yes, it is possible to still do other things, just note that it will have restrictions. Though, It is expensive due to having to shard my gear with higher HP stones to make up for what I am missing in the vit department, and buying all the skills vs just axe. However, it leaves myself open to trying new things without having to buy resets to change to other weapons rather than restricting myself. (3str 2dex will allow all weapons to be used which is the fist/axe build)

I personally started off as axe and was strongly advised not to and turned around into fist/axe. Gains chi faster so I can HF (amazing skill called Heaven's Flame) more as well as at low levels axe build tends to miss a lot.

End game, once I hit 100, I will be fist/axe/pole
    fist for the aps, axe for the aoe/hf, pole for the reach and some more cool skills :P

And you don't HAVE to cash shop, but you do need to then grind and sell materials, which will take more time.

The best way to put it is it's free to play, pay to win.
    Though, as said, you can get around paying if you choose to grind and sell materials you get.
    I know at level 2x I could make 200-300k a night off selling a half-hour or less time worth of grinding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It was my fate from birth to make my mark upon this Earth.
  • knucks
    edited March 2011
    I know at level 2x I could make 200-300k a night off selling a half-hour or less time worth of grinding.

Holy Hell, where the frak were you grinding?
  • Tsenlu - Sanctuary
    Tsenlu - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Most Blademasters like dual axes for grinding and claws or fists for duals however I use fists for everything.
    Of course I am just level 5x so I am not all that experienced with dueling.
    Personally I never see a Blademaster on my server using swords.