Reputation Points

whoziwhatzit
whoziwhatzit Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Support Desk
Ok I have a question about the rep points for the earth guards.

I have a lvl 32 mystic and a lvl 30 cleric.. the cleric has 350 rep points and the mystic has around 190..
I did all of the available quests for eguard and was lvl 31 when I finally got to archosaur.

So why does the mystic not have the rep that the cleric has.
I also went to do the quests over in tellus with my Sin, she never got 1 rep for any of the quests she did.

So, my question is this.

Was there a glitch in rep points for the new quests or is it on purpose?
If it is a glitch, then please fix it, if it was on purpose then that really isn't fair to any of the earth guards!
As it is now, none of the Eguards will be able to purchase the elite gear or rank up on time.
Post edited by whoziwhatzit on

Comments

• HexOddus - Raging Tide
    HexOddus - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    At any point I started to wonder how to get reputation

I even asked in the suggestion box, that DQs, Divine Orders, all - oracles, scrolls, orders, etc, should include reputation points...

also the one man army or solo missions, should improve the number of reputation points given according to lvl...

what is the use to kill 40 mobs from lvl 40 to 60, when you kill 20 mobs from lvl 10 to 39 for 1 reputation alike...

so yes reputation is hard to get, and is different for each class...

they want you to level up fast, just to realize that your char is half breed, and not really strong...
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    the earthguard quests generally give no reputation whatever. this was done deliberately so that the ease/difficulty level of grinding out reputation just by doing quests would not change when the expansion was introduced.

same thing for the tideborn quests, come to that. if you want rep through questing, follow the storyline of the original six races before doing any other quests.

though if you simply want reputation, just buy it off the auction house like everybody else who wants to wear rank gear does. show up in rank-6 or higher, and everybody will flat out assume you bought the rep anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.