jones blessing site not working right

Fearlesss - Dreamweaver
Fearlesss - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Support Desk
so i went to grab a jones blessing tonight after the patch and get to the reward screen but it keeps saying failed to send item. Please fix
Post edited by Fearlesss - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Heathcliff_h - Harshlands
    Heathcliff_h - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same with me. I logged on normally, chose the server/character. And at the final stage, an error message appeared, "could not send items. Try again later."
  • spydi
    spydi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    same here... cant receive jones blessing since genesis.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I had to use Google's Chrome browser for it to work. Both my seeker and mystic twins have the jones blessing.
  • ladymidnightrose
    ladymidnightrose Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The reason for all this mess, is simply if you try to do the jones blessing using IE as your browser it just wont work, Recomendations are as follow Google, crome, Firefox, Or any other browser just might be what you need. IE has to many flaws and often times it just doesnt work, good luck.
  • Kyda - Harshlands
    Kyda - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well, that's not quite right, since i use Google Chrome and it still doesn't work, it gives error all the time !
    b:cry
  • spydi
    spydi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The reason for all this mess, is simply if you try to do the jones blessing using IE as your browser it just wont work, Recomendations are as follow Google, crome, Firefox, Or any other browser just might be what you need. IE has to many flaws and often times it just doesnt work, good luck.

Hey Sherlock,

well done, tried IE, Mozilla, chrome and Rockmelt.

Everytime posted on Facebook, and at the Website "Jones Blessing"

CONGRATULATIONS!

We're almost done - your will be rewarded to you immediately after you fill out your Character and Server information below.
    Could not send item. Please try again later.
  • LordKeen - Archosaur
    LordKeen - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Tried both on Firefox and Google chrome and didn't get it... C'mon PWE!!! We want our blessings
  • santiago1992
    santiago1992 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    plz fix T_T
  • LordKeen - Archosaur
    LordKeen - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Okay, now shows me that i can't request anymore the jones blessing for today and i didn't get none of them!!! Explanations plz?b:angry
  • NaturesBlade - Dreamweaver
    NaturesBlade - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    doesnt work for me in firefox 3.6.15
  • yakuzi
    yakuzi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have the same problem
  • IEvaNI - Raging Tide
    IEvaNI - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    same problem with me b:sad
  • allentrill
    allentrill Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    does same for me and i am also having problems with dq and charging zhen. so its all over right now.
  • Ouren_eden - Sanctuary
    Ouren_eden - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    same here, i can't get my JB. i really need it, please fix it ASAP.b:surrender
  • Lanoa - Dreamweaver
    Lanoa - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    worked just fine for me on google chrome, except now because they shut it down apparently for repairs?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • cuiggy1
    cuiggy1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I don't mind if the jones blessing promotion is done away with altogether. However, I DO mind that there are people who have stacked hundreds of blessings in their bank. This is unfair to those who haven't been stacking. If the blessing promotion is truely being discontinued, all of the blessings still in people's possession need to go too.

That's what I think - if nothing is done about the people who still have them, I'll be very b:angry
  • fooglebuffer
    fooglebuffer Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    cuiggy1 wrote: »
    i Don't Mind If The Jones Blessing Promotion Is Done Away With Altogether. However, I Do Mind That There Are People Who Have Stacked Hundreds Of Blessings In Their Bank. This Is Unfair To Those Who Haven't Been Stacking. If The Blessing Promotion Is Truely Being Discontinued, All Of The Blessings Still In People's Possession Need To Go Too.

That's What I Think - If Nothing Is Done About The People Who Still Have Them, I'll Be Very B:angry

Agreed
  • miamiu
    miamiu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So and I see on my facebook page: "This page is currently unavailable. Please check back later, and head over to your games forum for more information".
    And what? No any information!
    When we can get our blessings please? b:cry
  • XxAllarisxx - Sanctuary
    XxAllarisxx - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Will someone please fix the Jones Blessing!!!! Been all jacked up for like 2 weeks. If not fix it then how bout make another, or perhaps a in game bless. There is no point to have a bless box if there are no blessings. oh and btw peeps you any browser you want it still doesn't work. Please fix or at least post something so we know whats up.b:angry
  • Itwashim - Raging Tide
    Itwashim - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Will someone please fix the Jones Blessing!!!! Been all jacked up for like 2 weeks. If not fix it then how bout make another, or perhaps a in game bless. There is no point to have a bless box if there are no blessings. oh and btw peeps you any browser you want it still doesn't work. Please fix or at least post something so we know whats up.b:angry

if you go here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1023341
    seems they are attemptin to resolve the problem
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It is still being worked on, hopefully something today or this week soon!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • IvanF - Lost City
    IvanF - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So now there is no Jones Blessing.

Does Someone know what happened?

Se ya
  • nanamango
    nanamango Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The Jones Blessing is still being worked on. Sorry for the delays, it is scheduled to be back after the next maintenance.

Cheers! b:thanksb:cuteb:thanks
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2011
  • Pain_MaKeR - Raging Tide
    Pain_MaKeR - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ok mine said like the forsaken world page on facebook then after i like it, i didnt get anything, please fix it i need it every week thank you
  • lightcharm
    lightcharm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ok mine said like the forsaken world page on facebook then after i like it, i didnt get anything, please fix it i need it every week thank you

Same thing going on with me but judging by the above they are working on the problem.

*Patiently waits.* b:cute
    "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John3:16
  • Egy_Girl - Raging Tide
    Egy_Girl - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Same problem with me actually.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    A lot of people were stacking blessings and spamming their mailboxes every day, never wanted to be 'collector' but seriously, feels like every week this page is down for whatever reason, i need my blessing for tw tonight and now i feel like an idiot for not being light cheat and also spammed my mailbox when getting a blesing normally on a regular basis is becoming a myth now.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • $exyQueen - Lost City
    $exyQueen - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    so i went to grab a jones blessing tonight after the patch and get to the reward screen but it keeps saying failed to send item. Please fix

yes you're right.. me too have a same problemb:angry
This discussion has been closed.