Rewards for Loyal Players

LordLevious - Raging Tide
LordLevious - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
I was thinking maybe exclusive fash sets. Something like say, a set called the Birthday Set or something. Everyone was asked their birthday at account creation I believe, so it is on file. Say every year on a player's birthday, they get an untradable/undiscardable box that randomly has one piece of the Birthday Set in a random color. The set itself would also be untradable/discardable, so that if you saw a person wearing a full set you'd just know they've played for atleast 5 years straight.

For this set to have any real value to anyone though, I'd say it'd have to stay off the cash shop, and only be attainable through the birthday box. It'd sure give some of the poor players (like myself XD) something to look forward to, and wouldnt be unbalancing in any way.

P.S. On the note of 'random' piece of the set in the box, I'd hope that it was made to not get pieces of the opposite gender.
Post edited by LordLevious - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Canisha - Heavens Tear
    Canisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I already have reward fashions going back to the game launch so that already exists.

Well, i dont have the very first one, since it was a one week duration random color tradeable fairie outfit. That poofed long ago
  • Etsuna - Heavens Tear
    Etsuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I already have reward fashions going back to the game launch so that already exists.

Well, i dont have the very first one, since it was a one week duration random color tradeable fairie outfit. That poofed long ago

i remembered when we got those. i sold my set right before it expired b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Susylu for the siggy b:thanks
  • LordLevious - Raging Tide
    LordLevious - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well, I was thinking something that takes so long to get should be permanent. Really, the Christmas Celestial Set gave me the idea. I was just thinking something a little different to give players something to look forward to. I mean, heck my b-day just passed and all I got was a pack of bubble gum, so gifts in the virtual world would be nice for some too. I just didnt want to suggest something that would be huge and extravagant. I have some ideas for simple outfits, I'd just have to draw them up on paper to show them.

But yeah... You could end up getting green gloves the first year, then purple gloves the second, so its not like a guarantee you'd get the full set in any preset time. Just something to hold on to, and be proud that you got something for being here. I know most of us refer friends all the time, but since the referrals bonuses are gone we dont get anything for it. I myself have brought one of the people I know for sure has been cash shopping and making PW some good money since he got here. Some kind of reward for being a walking advertisement would be nice, no? Anywho I'm rambling so now that I realise that, I'm gonna quit before I trail off again. XD