Earthguard Quests

TheVelvetOne - Lost City
TheVelvetOne - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Players of every class have to go to Archosaur around lvl 20, because they finished all quests in homeland around that time. But my Mystic is 27 and my quests don't seem to end and some quests in Arch require character lv. 20-30 to start it, so I'm not gonna be able to do them soon. Don't Earthguards have to do Arch quests? lol

And, I have problems with finding Devilish Snow Chimei for a quest with necklace. There isn't such a mob in a place quests pointed me to, in-game Encyclopedia also hasn't heard about it...
Post edited by TheVelvetOne - Lost City on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yes, earthguard have to go to archo, and you should once you get the level-19 boss done and hit 20. the earthguard-area quests you get after that aren't specific to earthguard, the rest of us are being pestered with them too --- and they'll reportedly take you to level 40 if you'll let them.

if you're already level 27, you're falling behind on your cultivation quests; go talk to general summer and do yellow quests until you run out of them, you can come back to tellus city afterwards at any time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • TheVelvetOne - Lost City
    TheVelvetOne - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh damn... And I thought they're EG specific...

Anyways, thanks for your help very much, it helped a lot b:victory
  • flamingahole
    flamingahole Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Those Archosaur quests are ****ing annoying and I welcome the chance to skip them. ******n pyrogolths and werewolves. b:angry
    if you're already level 27, you're falling behind on your cultivation quests; go talk to general summer and do yellow quests until you run out of them, you can come back to tellus city afterwards at any time.

Don't forget what LenieClarke said though. I quoted it for easy reference.
    You have three chances to guess the reason for the post above.
  • SIipStream - Raging Tide
    SIipStream - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Players of every class have to go to Archosaur around lvl 20, because they finished all quests in homeland around that time. But my Mystic is 27 and my quests don't seem to end and some quests in Arch require character lv. 20-30 to start it, so I'm not gonna be able to do them soon. Don't Earthguards have to do Arch quests? lol

And, I have problems with finding Devilish Snow Chimei for a quest with necklace. There isn't such a mob in a place quests pointed me to, in-game Encyclopedia also hasn't heard about it...

those extra quests were added to fix the problem of ppl running outta quests. all the races have those. I didnt leave the EG home are till lvl 34 cos of all the extra quests and it ended up making the lvl 20 arch quests a lot easier for me. I sugest staying in the EG home are and finish out the quests
    edited March 2011
    those extra quests were added to fix the problem of ppl running outta quests. all the races have those. I didnt leave the EG home are till lvl 34 cos of all the extra quests and it ended up making the lvl 20 arch quests a lot easier for me. I sugest staying in the EG home are and finish out the quests

that works for us carebears, but the OP is on a PvP server. trying to do the culti quests in silver pool while whitenamed is supposed to be a royal PITA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • VelvetKiller - Lost City
    VelvetKiller - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So it would be best to do all the Arch quests and complete these new ones around level 35-40? Then they won't be so well-rewared, but well...

And I guess I'll make another Mystic, because with this one I'm gonna complete Culti quests around 32-35...
    edited March 2011
    And I guess I'll make another Mystic, because with this one I'm gonna complete Culti quests around 32-35...

unless you dump an awful lot of XP into genies... which you might want to do anyway, what with 2x XP being on without 2x drops. buy a zeal or two and keep your mystic at 0% ?
  • Hakaigoki - Heavens Tear
    Hakaigoki - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    In fact, Devilish Snow Chimeis doesn't exist.in the area they brought to you via the auto path, its the snow one you need to kill . Name doesn't concord with the quest, but it does give the item.