Still no demon spark

2»

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wait what? why on earth would seekers get -chan instead of -int from the demon spark?

Probably because they goes more to skill spammer than auto attacking ? b:surrender
    Plus blade affinity and casters might feel jealous with the channel . . (b:surrender)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Zankanto - Sanctuary
    Zankanto - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    No spark, huh? Do you atleast get the chi skills?
  • TonyAtomic - Raging Tide
    TonyAtomic - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    No spark, huh? Do you atleast get the chi skills?

they have sparks just not demon/sage
    NO skills past 59 I think.

The -chan spark and the -chan skill would be great with aoes that take a lil while to channel so cast 3 in the time of someone else doing 1. (I hope D: aoe nerd Dx)

Only level 35 but I already go for melee mobs and aoe kill them.
    :D
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Why would you even go demon yet? For all you know the sage skills could be better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Probably because they goes more to skill spammer than auto attacking ? b:surrender
    Plus blade affinity and casters might feel jealous with the channel . . (b:surrender)

lol what. -chan on demon spark for seeker will be even more lame than -chan on psys. skill spamming? 0.2-0.5 chan? only heartseeker, ion and gemini is worth the -chan and ion is out of question since it costs a spark.

i seriously doubt that seeker wont get -int.. on the other hand, with all these wepaon restrictions wouldnt really suprise me. oh, well, 2aps.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    channeling gear really isnt an option for seekers, ive thought of it.

the thing thats diff. is a skills channeling time and casting time.
    Mages have a long channeling time and a relatively short casting time.

seekers have a short channeling time and a relatively long casting time.

channeling gear only works for 'channeling', not 'casting' so while it may be beneficial for mages who have a long channeling, its pretty much useless or not worth it for seekers who have an almost insta-cast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan