Divine Order of the Void

Options
Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there a benefit for the completion of all 5 quests beyond what the individual quests give?
Post edited by Elenacostel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• sig1043a
    sig1043a Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Each day you get new Divine Contracts. Each of the contract quests you get are random. Sometimes you will get a contract quest that will award you a Divine Honor token thingy. You collect those Divine Honor things and you can turn them in for carious things at the Divine Emissary NPCs.

Eventually it looks like there will be an item that you can refresh the Divine Contract quests (with the purpose being that you are looking for that special quest that awards the Honor tokens). This item (called a Divine Seal) will probably be available through the cash shop.

But no, if you don't have any quests that award a Divine Honor, there is no other benefit for completing the regular Divine Contracts.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Good divine contracts are blue or purple. The white ones are only XP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Mightily - Dreamweaver
    Mightily - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Does anyone have an idea on the chances of getting the blue/purple contracts? I kind of want to wait before I level my seeker so I can save up 5 light honors for a shady blade mold, but so far I haven't gotten a single purple contract, and the blue ones just give boosted exp.
  • WhipThis - Lost City
    WhipThis - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I get 1 purple quest about once every 2 days since I have 2 lvl 9x chars. Thats 350k coins b:victory
  • allizom
    allizom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    look in my screens to see i can't trade them for molded weapon and i have 3 of them and shows me 0/3
    http://img19.imageshack.us/i/20004886.jpg/

http://img714.imageshack.us/i/97965967.jpg/
    what seems to be the trouble?
  • moonshadow69
    moonshadow69 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ya i saved up 5 divine honors of light for the Shady Blade, but when i was about to exchange it, the trade didnt work? Also why is there a requisite for the same item?
  • terrorofseas
    terrorofseas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ya i saved up 5 divine honors of light for the Shady Blade, but when i was about to exchange it, the trade didnt work? Also why is there a requisite for the same item?
    look in my screens to see i can't trade them for molded weapon and i have 3 of them and shows me 0/3

what seems to be the trouble?

You need to drag the item above the place where it shows the amount (like OHT items).
  • Gaiamancer - Raging Tide
    Gaiamancer - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I've noticed that the Divine Contracts for the Divine Order of Light do not refresh after every day. I get multiple ones daily (in the same order on several characters) while only refreshing at random intervals which I can not determine.

Does anyone know how or why these refresh, since I can toss the once-per-day theory out for Divine Orders of Light?
  • Zetsuen - Raging Tide
    Zetsuen - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Could I accept next 2 devine contracts without turning in previous ones?
  • Katastroff - Dreamweaver
    Katastroff - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Yes.

12char
  • Lord_Neko - Sanctuary
    Lord_Neko - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    for nearly 2 months all i get every single day is white quests.

I'm a 101 seeker i don't care about the exp, i want the "Divine Honor of the shadow" to make "Reviving Sap of Death" pots.

Anyone know how to fix this short of buying the refresh items?
    PW doesn't get a cent from me after I ticketed them forever to give me my charge reward points then they wiped them to zero.b:angry
  • Scuzeme - Dreamweaver
    Scuzeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

yes you can,
    I stack them because i roll more characters.
    What i do most of the time is I finish my BH, turn in get a new stack of BH, go to the divie and accept the divine contracts.
    because of my level range on my mystic, i mostly get quests around wraithgate swamp/ Dreamweaver port.
    never stacked it more than once tho (total of 6 quests for 2 divine contracts)