Strength of summons

Options
PorkDumpling - Sanctuary
PorkDumpling - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Mystic
Hi,

I'm wondering if the strength of summons depends on refines, or stat points, or just leveling. Can anything boost its defense/attack?

Thanks
Post edited by PorkDumpling - Sanctuary on

Comments

• violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Summons' stats are made stronger both by leveling up the skill and also by improving your gear.
  • Eliaera - Sanctuary
    Eliaera - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The stats of a summon are increased by: leveling the skill, leveling yourself(and in result leveling your summon) and strengthening your equipment.
  • Zeratulus - Sanctuary
    Zeratulus - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can anyone clarify on what 'improving your gear' means? Is it the same as soulforce from the psychic and is just based on refines? Or is it based on other attributes from your gear as well?
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can anyone clarify on what 'improving your gear' means? Is it the same as soulforce from the psychic and is just based on refines? Or is it based on other attributes from your gear as well?

as far as i know its based on ALL of the attributes including the ones u get from refines. elemental, physical, evasion, accuracy, gems, shards, hp, etc etc.

like for example if u shard your gear with HP shards then the pet will also get part of that HP. if you refine your gear your pets stats will be affected accordingly to w/e u refined.

i do not think atk level and defense level affects pets tho.