So what do you think about the new classes?

2»

Comments

• Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Check the last line of my sigb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • skyraiserdm
    skyraiserdm Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i vote for a 5.0 aps summon as level 79 skill

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Then you better hope the information I found is fake XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Makseleren - Heavens Tear
    Makseleren - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    LOL...lvl 50 veno,you dont know nothing about veno b:chuckle
    Im play mystic and I like it,but veno is more versatile to pvp for melee debuffer fox form.
    Overpowered? no...veno kills others mobs at same time too lol....3 mobs without being touching?only 3? b:chuckle
    Prove killing end game 100+ mobs,3 or 5 at same time,I do it at 50+ without problems....I duno with mystc,im quit playing the fakeveno now lol and test the seeker and like very much.
    So,as I say..I like mystic,but as a veno I dont see nothing new.
    Cya and good game b:bye

I never pretended that I know a veno top to bottom. I said "so far". I was just comparing my previous ingame veno experience to the mystic. SO FAR mystic is more fun, easy and economic FOR ME!

3 mobs my lvl or higher without aoe at he same time. Never said it was a huge deal but I like it. Also my mystic managed to tank some bosses that my veno couldn't (like farng and yansheng at their level).

I'll get to 100 eventually and things may or may not change.

Good luck on your seeker and cya.b:cuteb:pleased
  • ryuujitaka
    ryuujitaka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lvl 54 Mystic

Also, Soul Absorb can hit anywhere from 3.5k-4.5k on same lvl mobs. And I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but even though it says it doesn't crit, I have notice that every now and then the damage doubles. I hit a lvl 52 mob for 6k with it and the skill is only lvl7. Add your debuff plant and then you hit another 100-200 damage on each hit, and that's if you don't have your plant lvl maxed.

I can demystify (lol get it? mystic? ok lame joke....) your confusion on Soul Absorb's damage. The reason Soul Absorb cannot crit is because you can make it deal double damage whenever you want. I'm sure you've noticed that when you use Nature's vengeance, the target gets a debuff that makes them run slower right? The same debuff also causes Absorb Soul specifically to do double damage while the debuff is active. So you can control when, and how often your Soul Absorb does double damage. If it could crit then you'd have a chance at really massive damage. Just wanted to clear that up for you, its pretty important imo.

This is why I don't understand the people who say that the mystic doesn't hit very hard. My mystic two shots most mobs her level because Soul absorb does massive damage (99% of the time I make it do double damage). Only thing about it is that it deals physical damage (but still gets resisted by elemental immune mobs like kun kun for some reason), so its useless against heavies since Nature's Vengeance does just as much damage to them as a soul absorb with doubled damage, and it has a MUCH shorter channel time.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    6k damage...less than I crit with Deadly Shot....I deal about 5k damage with Deadly Shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]