Unable to receive DQ Point Reward

By_uL - Sanctuary
By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue I have been encountering with the DQ Point system since it's reinstatement.

My issue lies in not being able to send reward to my in-game character. I follow the prompt of selecting server -> character -> reward type & amount -> then confirm. However each time upon confirm, nothing changes in DQ amount nor anything received in-game.

I've tried a few suggestions of using different browser, computer, IP; non of which has been able to resolve the issue.

A GM response is appreciated.
Post edited by By_uL - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I usually get the same thing. What i do is keep refreshing over and over until it goes. If it doesn't work after a few trys, I log out and back in and repeat. Sometimes it works and sometimes I have to relog a few times. GL
  • _CatGirl_ - Heavens Tear
    _CatGirl_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ya i noticed the same thing today, sent something to one of my alts and its been a few hours since then, but ive yet to recieve the items. normally i go right back to my screen and the items are right there. but not this time. wonder if more ppl are having the issue
    Character-Class-Level-Server-Faction-Activeness

_CatGirl_-Veno-81-HT-N/A-Semi-Active
    AngelOfLies-Cleric-90Sage-HT-N/A-Semi-Active
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-67-HT-N/A-Not active
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-60-HT-N/A-Not active
    SpiralLight-Mystic-3x-HT-N/A-Main
  • aricain
    aricain Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm having the same problem, thought I'd check here for a solution, but guess not. I was thinking browser or some form of web page settings is possibly blocking it. I hope you get a good responce, because I want my medals of glory lol
  • Sukeshi - Heavens Tear
    Sukeshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I've also had this problem. I try over and over to get the reward to send but my amount of dq points stays the same. No amount of refreshing or logging out & back in helps. I give up and try again later, eventually it works, but regardless it's quite annoying. My browser is Firefox if that has anything to do with it.
  • Korwynias - Sanctuary
    Korwynias - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have the same issue and I'm using internet explorer XD is it buggy?