Lvl 20 Cleric cannot find any quests - how do I lvl now?

Llamue - Dreamweaver
Llamue - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have not played this game in a long time. The quests I have currently are smashing me. I'm a lvl 20 cleric but I can't take down lvl 20 mobs. There are no more low lvl quests in my retinue and no repeatables. I'd rather solo. How do I lvl?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Ussta chi zhah jatha'ur taga dossta!
Post edited by Llamue - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have not played this game in a long time. The quests I have currently are smashing me. I'm a lvl 20 cleric but I can't take down lvl 20 mobs. There are no more low lvl quests in my retinue and no repeatables. I'd rather solo. How do I lvl?

if you can't take down an open map mob your own level, something's wrong. if you're playing a class with plenty and effective self-heals and still die to open map mobs your own level, then either you're getting badly ganged up on or something's WAY wrong. how do you normally fight, what's going on when you're getting attacked?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You should be able to kill most mobs with 2-4 skills. Heal and buff yourself. Make sure your build is 9 mag 1 str every 2 lvls. Get Jones' blessing for better attacks. After lvl20, you can find many quests in Archosaur. Good luck. b:victory
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ^^^^what they said.

you could also just suck it up and squad, since you are going to have to eventually anyway.
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yup. You should make sure that your gear and skills are reasonably up-to-date with your level and make sure you have a decent build (heavy in Mag for clerics). That should solve your getting killed problem.

As for finding quests, just bring up the quest window (hit "Q"), and if you don't like the quests you already have, go to the "Find Quests" tab and look for new ones to start.

Hope that helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • _HealzYou - Archosaur
    _HealzYou - Archosaur Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Have you tried "Find quests", If you have and you don't have any, try killing mobs at your level. b:cute We call it "Grinding".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Kitties will rule the world one day!"
  • _mizukiashi_ - Dreamweaver
    _mizukiashi_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    try find quest like healz said if that doesnt work bring another cleric and kill higher lvl mobs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]