What would you consider and endgame weapon to be

Rawrgh - Raging Tide
Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Seeker
For the most part none of us have ever really considered what they would use as an endgame sword, so I ask what people think would be a good option to use for a sword at higher levels.

inb4rank9

I'm thinking I'll get the TT90 gold sword once I hit 90 and after that I'm not too sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
Post edited by Rawrgh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Vahar - Raging Tide
    Vahar - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    who really knows? the seeker may get their own sword
  • Shaor - Lost City
    Shaor - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I plan to get 90 gold, the 99 gold blade, with the options of maybe getting the NV/CV/R8/R9 sword if I decide to invest enough in them.
  • Endofdark - Lost City
    Endofdark - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    heck why not go with rank gear like the rest of the classes
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    planning on rank9 but gonna wait.

might as well buy up shards for the armours first while im waiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Is rank 8 for seekers even out? If so, is it good?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    anything with zerk. In the end zerk > not zerk :P
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm planning to get a Gold OHT Sword, because it looks badass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    anything with zerk. In the end zerk > not zerk :P
    My barb is way better off with a rank 8 wep than with my TT90 axes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    ...you can get zerk on nirvana axes too...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    For the low low price of around 300+ uncannies which are 1.5mil each on RT. You do the math.

My point was that zerk doesn't neccessarily make a weapon better than another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    For the low low price of around 300+ uncannies which are 1.5mil each on RT. You do the math.

My point was that zerk doesn't neccessarily make a weapon better than another.

think u mean RAPTURES, since uncannies are barely around 500k <_<
    but yea, by time get enough raptures theyd prolly put rep on sale again at still lower price than tier 1 nirvana
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    it's a little less than that much...and I've seen crates of 50 raptures for cheaper than 1.5 mil each rapture.
    But this hardly matters, because in the end, this is a discussion about end game weapons :P
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Yea I meant raps b:surrender

My main point though was that zerk doesn't make a weapon better than every other weapon that doesn't have zerk. I'd take my rank 8 polehammer over my Gx any day. Except for when I use arma, but then I just equip Gx, arma, then switch back to R8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    yeah but yer comparing a g14 item to a g11 item, and probably the Gx isnt as refined as the r8 is rofl (even if it was, refines are less and base is a lot less)

Doesnt metter very much for swords tho it seems, apparently nirvana forges are blood vengence or simple revenge for blade/sword weapons.

Tho, the r9 seeker sword does have god of frenzy :P but you did say inb4rank9 already so you already know how godly it is...so sneaky sneaky qq
    Isnt even best cause its rank 9, just cause of zerk.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Exactly, zerk is a nice mod, but it's not the end-all be-all of weapon mods.

Also, found the seeker R8, looks pretty good. I dunno if I wanna dump 60mil into my seeker though, I'll find out once he hits 100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Exactly, zerk is a nice mod, but it's not the end-all be-all of weapon mods.

Also, found the seeker R8, looks pretty good. I dunno if I wanna dump 60mil into my seeker though, I'll find out once he hits 100.

but the seeker r8 doesnt have any real mod to it, just crit some extra damage and str qq
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    4% crit is very nice, the extra damage and strength is also very nice.

It is also grade 14 so it refines well, and it has a very nice base attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary
    Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14814 Thats my endgame weapon for my seeker. Might take it to Nirvana if I get bored enough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some of us arent looking for anything logical, like money.

We cannot be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.

We just want to see the world burn...
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    r8 is better, unless you plugged extremely low dex..and I mean liek 100% from rings isnt enough accuracy rofl. And to be completely honest...r8 is probably cheaper too -.-
  • DxJAKExD - Raging Tide
    DxJAKExD - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ...you can get zerk on nirvana axes too...

....seekers cant use axes......
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm planning to get a Gold OHT Sword, because it looks badass.

lol if i get lucky enough and get sac strike mod on a gold sword i'll be happy xD but as of now i might just stop at gold tt90 sword ;x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    ....seekers cant use axes......

...if you actually read the post we were comparing his liking of r8 over calloused lionheart hatchets...
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now