To lvl Devil Chihyu or not...

Options
Veverka - Heavens Tear
Veverka - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Mystic
Im oriented only for PvE and dont like Chichyu stuning skill cause 25s cooldown. On other side, dmg skill is 6s cooldown which is for PvE enough for use on every new mob.

I just leveled Devil Chihyu skill to 2 and it nearly doubles mana cot of its dmg atack with no more benefits. Does lvl up skill add to Devil Chihyu stats or it only affects skills? If no stats affecting and no care in stun (3.2s still nice stun time) why lvl up Devil Chihyu and make dmg skill cost more energy?
Post edited by Veverka - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Reducto - Harshlands
    Reducto - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yes, leveling up that skill add to Devil Chihyu stats, i checked it myself ..
  • Eliaera - Sanctuary
    Eliaera - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Veverka - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options

"Leveling the summon skill increases the bonus stats you get from absorbing it with Energy Leech, and also increases the power/effectiveness of the two skills that the summon has (Example, leveling the first summon from level 1 to level 2 increases the duration of the stun skill from 3.2s to 3.4s)."

This say no stats increase... so we now have two different answers on my question...
  • Veverka - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Confirmed stat increase with higher skill lvl.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    level it. 5 second stun is good in any situation. not only that but the extra stat points it gets from lvling up the skill is much welcomed.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I just found it out too last night. I had assumed that they were just adding leech bonuses and not effecting pet skills or stats then I checked and it did. Should make using storm mistress a lil more useful.

I really want to know if lving the plants does anything aside from increased range. I would love if sting had more hp or attack power. I read that you can have several plants out at same time but I seem to only get 2 stings and a creeper OR a spidervine before they just evaporate. Even tho they are not being damaged. On a mob I can seem to get 3 out at once, but on a boss like farng my debuff plants would just summon and disappear while devil tanked.

I'm not expecting to pop out 12 plants and explode them all, but it would be nice to have 1 of each on a mob and then boom. Its challenging enough to get the plants to appear in a useful spot i.e. not on far side of mob every time messing up my combos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    from what i heard the stinger does get a increase in physical atk power per skill lvl.
  • Eliaera - Sanctuary
    Eliaera - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I really want to know if lving the plants does anything aside from increased range. I would love if sting had more hp or attack power. I read that you can have several plants out at same time but I seem to only get 2 stings and a creeper OR a spidervine before they just evaporate. Even tho they are not being damaged. On a mob I can seem to get 3 out at once, but on a boss like farng my debuff plants would just summon and disappear while devil tanked.

I'm not expecting to pop out 12 plants and explode them all, but it would be nice to have 1 of each on a mob and then boom. Its challenging enough to get the plants to appear in a useful spot i.e. not on far side of mob every time messing up my combos.

You can't have more than 1 plant out at the same time. The reason you're seeing more plants is because it takes a while for them to go poof (note: even though they don't disappear immediately only the last summoned plant is active so u never have more than 1 plant out regardless of what you're seeing)
  • plasmacannon1
    plasmacannon1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Geez Tsubakey,
    With 418 post so far, I think you caused more rage, than, whatever message, you are trying to send us with that bright flashing banner in your signature.
    It reminds me of those bad ads I have seen elsewhere on the internet.

Are you trying to SPAM us with bad flashing ads 418 times in the forum as we search for help on topics?
    I would like to read what you say, but, usually just skip you, out of habit.

You could get you message across by writing the same text in your signature.
    :)