Absorb Sole, Weakness?

Options
UntamedZlina - Sanctuary
UntamedZlina - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Mystic
Is it just me or can u Ecape this spell "Absorb Sole" just by runing away? so this would make Archer the best pepole to pvp agenst Mystic's ?!
b:victory
Or is this not a Weakness in the spell?
b:puzzled
leave ur opinon's / answers.
b:surprised
-non- b:cryBecause i Dont have an EPIC frase or Pic to put in here.b:cry

Exept!

b:angry Audacity Faction ROCKS!b:angry

b:angry Zlina or -Z- or z or FoxyZlina b:angry
Post edited by UntamedZlina - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well what I have found is, if you stun with the devil,then sleep with the 29 plant you should have enough time to get the spell off, especially with -chan gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Long Channelling , + it doesnt do decent dmg in PVP , mostly a PVE skill.
    but this is the weakness in mystic i believe , they have few direct dmg spells , their way of doing dmg is through summons and plants , this is complext way of PVPing but exciting in the same time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Maya_Natsume - Harshlands
    Maya_Natsume - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but this is the weakness in mystic i believe , they have few direct dmg spells , their way of doing dmg is through summons and plants , this is complext way of PVPing but exciting in the same time

I aggree with phoenix long channeling but if it hits does pretty good damage on the opponent not to mention the seals u do on the opponent
  • Eliaera - Sanctuary
    Eliaera - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

If we're talking about direct damage, you'd rather poke magic classes with a magical skill than to use a physical one? Sure it has long channeling but -channel items were invented for a reason + stuns/seals/sleeps exist.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can't speak with much experience, but at level 23 against another 23 msytic (my gf) with the skill only level 1, when amped with Nature's Vengeance beforehand, it almost 1-shot's her.

Devil Chihyu can stun for exactly 5 seconds at level 10 (I haven't gotten to this point yet, but I know this from research). So with the Devil stunning/smacking (possibly alongside Punishing Sting) on top of Absorb Soul, I'd imagine it would be bye-bye squishy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]