Random Chinese Message

Options
sleepcat
sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6316/pleasemake.jpg

I randomly got this pop up after finishing a trade. Can anyone translate it for me?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sleepcat on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dunno but i kinda laughed at the fact that you blurred everything out cept Rawr's name in the corner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • NaaMachine - Lost City
    NaaMachine - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've gotten it too... And am curious as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Aggro
    Should be required reading.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yay, something to translate.

N/A This trade has canceled because reported, or other reasons. Except useing in-game trade or zen tradeyou can not use real currency or real item to trade for in-game item (include in-game coin). Or else if the trade canceled, trade partner can only return in-game item, and will not give back any real item or currency. You can only ask your trade partner for the repayment, Wanmei will not responsible for it.
    N/A Except useing zen trade, trade real currency/ item for in-game item is illegal, this type of trade will not protected by Wanmei.
    For more information about it, please check ToS, support, and wanmei's offical annoucemment and related rules.
    N/A This rule will begin enforce at 2010, May first
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.