Divine order of Light

Options
2»

Comments

• supakoolrules1
    supakoolrules1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i have two divine order of the lights because i accidently bought another for 100k!!! :'(
    but what do i do with it because i alredy done the first two becuase today was my first day but im really confused wat to do wid dem now?
  • ryuujitaka
    ryuujitaka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i have two divine order of the lights because i accidently bought another for 100k!!! :'(
    but what do i do with it because i alredy done the first two becuase today was my first day but im really confused wat to do wid dem now?

The only thing a second Divine order gets you is a spare order in case you happen to lose the first. So, the only thing you can do with it, since you haven't lost your first one is to look at it and see how pretty it is. You can also sell it to an npc for 1 gold. Just make sure you keep one Divine Order of the Light in your inventory so that you can do tomorrow's quests.
  • mp3fan
    mp3fan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There are three Divine Emissary NPCs (523, 631) by General Summers, Light, Shadow and Void. It's also where you pick up the quests.
    *Void gives the option to trade for weapons.
    *Shadow trades for pots, rune skills and honor exchanges.
    *Light allows rune crafting.

Trading for items work the same way as making tomes at 1K Streams in that you need to drag the honors from your inventory onto the shaded ingredients slot instead of the more common way (PW Boutique Agents, Jewelcraftsmen, Blacksmith, Tailor, etc.) where they simply take mats directly from your inventory.
    Ok here a good question , my toon level passed level 50 befor the divine light was used, and i went to the right npc by general summer to do it but the toon is level 58, what to do now ? helpb:cry
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ugh, do ur BH39 #1 and turn it in to get the Divine order of Shadow? Thats ur ticket to getting Shadow Contracts.

FYI: Shadow and Void Orders have a 2 hour time limit after u get them from the HH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have collected 5 Divine order of the Shadow on my lvl 85 sin and wanted to trade them for a lvl 80 bow which requires 5 divine orders of the shadow but when going to the divine emissary of the void(with the orders in my inventory) to get the wep it simply says I have 0 divine orders of the shadow, The same goes for all his weapons
    But when I go to the divine emissary of the shadow to check my orders do appear

Is there anyone else with a similar problem?
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Think you are confusing Orders of light with Honor of light.
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Think you are confusing Orders of light with Honor of light.

O yeah oopsb:embarrass

Still doesn't change the problem I'm having though
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have collected 5 Divine order of the Shadow on my lvl 85 sin and wanted to trade them for a lvl 80 bow which requires 5 divine orders of the shadow but when going to the divine emissary of the void(with the orders in my inventory) to get the wep it simply says I have 0 divine orders of the shadow, The same goes for all his weapons
    But when I go to the divine emissary of the shadow to check my orders do appear

Is there anyone else with a similar problem?

You have to drag the Orders and drop them onto the picture where it says 0/5, just like when you make a tome. It confused me at first too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You have to drag the Orders and drop them onto the picture where it says 0/5, just like when you make a tome. It confused me at first too.

It worked thank you, never made a tome so I wouldn't have known anyway
  • Shanialia - Raging Tide
    Shanialia - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You can get the Quests from 20+ and yes the General's quest award the tokens. White and blue quests award exp. It is ONLY the Purple quests that award the tokens. You don't get the purple quests everytime but you should run them to clear the cache just to be safe. These quests are only important if you want the Legendary Weapons or want to Rune Craft.

The 30 min buff from the rune is, to me, a complete waist of time and effort. So you have to hit a boss 2 more times big deal. If you are PVPing that just may be a different story.

On another note: I have noticed many players commenting on the disparity of quests to their level and that the worth of things in the game and more importantly the costs in the boutique are too high. It seems to me that the necessities should be affordable to all players (i.e. mounts and the perfect hammer). The PH even on sale at 2.5 gold is a bit much for some and still afford a mount. Now PWI NEEDS to make money but these two things should be made affordable to all (maybe just a one time purchase like 3 hammers for 5 gold and first mount, flier for new players IDK) and let the Fashion and stones and charms make them the money. Just a suggestion and I think you make more money in the long run because everybody can afford to buy something. Wasn't that what Ford Motor Company proved with the assembly line? U Decide!
  • _EvilRyu_ - Heavens Tear
    _EvilRyu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    OK, so far, I've learned that divine honors can be redeemed for legendary weapons by talking to the Divine Emissary of the Void and dragging the divine honors over to where it says 0/3, for example. Now my question is, are these legendary weapons tradeable between different accounts or are they bound? Thanks in advance.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Bound upon creation. Only thing you can do with them in terms of transfers is toss them in the account stash.
  • _EvilRyu_ - Heavens Tear
    _EvilRyu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Soo, we get the actual legendary weapons already-made and not just the mold?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Soo, we get the actual legendary weapons already-made and not just the mold?

that is correct. the weapons you get are bound; not tradeable, not droppable, but CAN be account-stashed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah. Already made weapons.

If it was just the mold, it'd be kinda hard to make it bound to the account by default. XD
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that is correct. the weapons you get are bound; not tradeable, not droppable, but CAN be account-stashed.

Does that mean it can be shared from the account stash to any other player on that "account"?
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Does that mean it can be shared from the account stash to any other player on that "account"?

yes, hence the name account stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Reyte - Lost City
    Reyte - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was wondering if quests that award divine honors of the light can be done a second time to get more divine honors of the light...