what did u expect

Lunaus - Heavens Tear
Lunaus - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
did u all really expect 1 expan to fix a extremely corrupt game that catteries to the rich.
and ignores the poor should've seen the light sooner when they released the anni packs.
thats when peeps and devs showed the true natures.
they want u to cs to buy there packs to get the gold to fund ur bases they don't expect u to earn it any more .
rember the moto Free to play Pay to win. b:chuckle
Post edited by Lunaus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Didn't expect anything. b:laugh
    Just want to see is the expansion able to amuse me. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Most of us already know this, the reason people actually play the game is the people in it. Not the content, yea sure it gives us something to do. But most ppl talk to others for entertainment in this unbalanced game.The devs are greedy, like most Americans. This isn't a big surprise really. Trolls with be trolls...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • BabyBarb - Heavens Tear
    BabyBarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:laugh your very right dear^_^ was just hoping it changed even a lil so i could go back to my once favorite game b:surrender but i find its more fun to just read the forums then actrully rasie my stress lvls anymore by spending time on this game anymore b:chuckle
    but i stillz bees watchn fo it ta goes better so i can rejoin b:victory till then b:bye
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Most of us already know this, the reason people actually play the game is the people in it. Not the content, yea sure it gives us something to do. But most ppl talk to others for entertainment in this unbalanced game.The devs are greedy, like most Americans. This isn't a big surprise really. Trolls with be trolls...

The dev who do the actual coding are Chineseb:chuckle

It exactlly the same as what I was expected. People first complain about guild base, then OP of the new classes, then the mp cost of Mystic. If I am right, they will complain about Seeker's usefulness. And then the kite, motorcycle, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The dev who do the actual coding are Chineseb:chuckle

It exactlly the same as what I was expected. People first complain about guild base, then OP of the new classes, then the mp cost of Mystic. If I am right, they will complain about Seeker's usefulness. And then the kite, motorcycle, etc.

And when things quiet down .. it's time to put compilation of bad game play experiences or bad players abuse. Then followed by surprise from developer or marketing.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...