How do you get Storm Mistress pet?

Options
Rezurrection - Archosaur
Rezurrection - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Mystic
Does any mystic know how to get the Storm Mistress pet O.o I have no idea, I have my mystic level 30 so the level isn't a problem. I don't have a quest for it and I have no idea how to get it at all... Anyone help? ); Thanks b:surrender
Post edited by Rezurrection - Archosaur on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My advice to you is to just make sure you've done every single quest in the starter area. It might only come up once another has been completed. I know I did get it from a quest, but there were so many I couldn't tell you which one. It just required me to gather some shards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Rezurrection - Archosaur
    Rezurrection - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I will do, thank you,
    hopefully I will find it soon so I can post it here so others don't have the same problem (:
  • Sekaiya - Heavens Tear
    Sekaiya - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My advice to you is to just make sure you've done every single quest in the starter area. It might only come up once another has been completed. I know I did get it from a quest, but there were so many I couldn't tell you which one. It just required me to gather some shards.
    Thanks a lot :) My Mystic is still 19 so I have like 2 more starter quests I can pick up. Oh and you are only including the quests labeled "normal" right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★:: Playing since 2008 :: 100% F2P ::★
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thanks a lot :) My Mystic is still 19 so I have like 2 more starter quests I can pick up. Oh and you are only including the quests labeled "normal" right?

Right. Keep in mind that the Storm Mistress summon comes around at level 23, so you probably won't have a quest for it/leading up to it until then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • ticktockoclock
    ticktockoclock Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you'll get a quest for her similar to the devil and plant ones, when you reach 23 you get a hint quest pop up or something then you'll have a blue named quest in your log, if its not popping up it may just be glitchy, i didn't do all of the starter quests and got it
  • Ihavenotoes - Archosaur
    Ihavenotoes - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To anyone reading this guide and has the same problem here is what you need to do.

First: Make sure you do the starting quests (level 1-5).
    Second: At level 23 you will receive a quest called 'Thunder and Lightning' note that this quest will not pop up so be aware you may have to search for it on the 'Available quests' panel.
  • Sekaiya - Heavens Tear
    Sekaiya - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To anyone reading this guide and has the same problem here is what you need to do.

Second: At level 23 you will receive a quest called 'Thunder and Lightning' note that this quest will not pop up so be aware you may have to search for it on the 'Available quests' panel.
    Thank you so much for this! :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★:: Playing since 2008 :: 100% F2P ::★
  • DeIicious - Harshlands
    DeIicious - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Does any mystic know how to get the Storm Mistress pet O.o I have no idea, I have my mystic level 30 so the level isn't a problem. I don't have a quest for it and I have no idea how to get it at all... Anyone help? ); Thanks b:surrender

to get this pet you need

-pet Devil Chihyu
    -Aware of Principle cultivation
    -lvl23

after you get all that you can take quest at Ritualist Septus (378 243) that is in Tellus City.

quest is called Thunder and Ligtening- A Broken Stone

you have to farm 5 thunder stone shards (348 221)

report to Rithualist Septus

wait 1 minute (coffee time :))

report to Rithualist and go visit Storm Mistress (343 225)

few mobs will appear and start attack you, make sure you have pet out and buffs on
    have to kill 3 of them for quest

report to Storm Mistress again and you'll recieve pet book
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maebybaeby
    maebybaeby Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Thank you so much, it was as simple as searching through that available quests list like you said. I kicked myself for not having checked that.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    maebybaeby wrote: »
    Thank you so much, it was as simple as searching through that available quests list like you said. I kicked myself for not having checked that.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

maebybaeby replied to a message that was 2 years 2 months 27 days 19 hours 35 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    While I'm happy to see you giving thanks, in the future, try not to post in topics that have gone for over a month without a response.

The exceptions to this rule being in the Quality Corner subforum and threads that are stickied.

Since this thread is a necro, however, I'll have to close it now.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.