Silly quests.

NiightmareXz - Harshlands
NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
So... how many people are still in Earthguard cities that are in their 2x's?
I'm currently lvl 23 and STILL getting quests from people in the starter city. I'll turn in a quest and BAM they throw me another quest afterward. I'm pretty sure I only have two left though, but I'll have to see after I finish and turn them in.
But 2x exp really screwed me up.. I should be doing my 21 culti by now ;__;
Curse you PWI!
(Atleast my SP will be high for when I get high leveled and my skills cost more b:cute)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
Post edited by NiightmareXz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So... how many people are still in Earthguard cities that are in their 2x's?
    I'm currently lvl 23 and STILL getting quests from people in the starter city. I'll turn in a quest and BAM they throw me another quest afterward. I'm pretty sure I only have two left though, but I'll have to see after I finish and turn them in.
    But 2x exp really screwed me up.. I should be doing my 21 culti by now ;__;
    Curse you PWI!
    (Atleast my SP will be high for when I get high leveled and my skills cost more b:cute)

I was beginning to wonder what the hell was going on. I didnt see a notice that 2x xp/sp was on...and Im seriously level 25 and still in the damn Earthguard cities. By the time I hit lvl 29, Ill be just starting my arch quests b:surrender
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I was beginning to wonder what the hell was going on. I didnt see a notice that 2x xp/sp was on...and Im seriously level 25 and still in the damn Earthguard cities. By the time I hit lvl 29, Ill be just starting my arch quests b:surrender

I don't honestly like the lvl 20-30 quests, so hopefully I can get by with just the starter city quests, do my culti and be lvl 30 and never have to touch those stupid 2x quests. b:cute
    But still, I would like to get a start on my culti's because I know the lvl 24ish one takes FOREVER. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • KareszPsych - Heavens Tear
    KareszPsych - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think you are still far from the end. :P

My mystic is already 29 and I'm pretty sure I can still pick up quests from the EG elder...and I have yet to do a single quest around Arco, I just started doing my culti and stopped the EG quests. I don't even think it's because of the 2x exp, since during the last bunch of quests I used my psy to kill the mobs, so I got no exp from that.

I think there are just way too many quests in/around EG. It's practically impossible to do all the quests now. In fact, I'll probably just skip every one of the 20-30 Arco quests, since by the time I finish my culti and all the other quests around EG I'll probably get new ones around Silver Pool. And then I also have dailies.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Why did they make so many quests? To ensure that the ones who are too broke to powerlevel the new classes in FC will still get a major xp boost? The sheer amount of EG quests are just....staggering lol.
  • IDecision - Raging Tide
    IDecision - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thats because this expansion is more like a fat update lol. All they added as far as content goes is a new city and guild base wars. So there going to want to keep you busy in those specific spots. If im wrong someone list some new dungeons or new areas apart from the city/guild base please :)?
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    my wife is lvl 24 Mystic... b:chuckle i think she likes it better than her Cleric
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I was level 25 when I finally got done with all the starter city quests, but it's not just the 2x that is **** you up. Look at the levels of some of the mobs, they are up to that level even, so either the Earthguard got a ton of quests, or some of those are meant for other classes to do as well. I was starting to wonder if they would ever end myself, but luckily they did.
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Actually if you look around there are mobs all the way up to lelve 44 in the EG area. It is a HUGE plot of land, and there are many many qquests to do. And also, EG's aren't the only ones that cna take those quests, there are several of them pending in my Cleric and Venos Quest list. Yeah that are "starter" quests.. but people always complained before that they didn't have enough quests at the lower levels. Well, now you have a **** ton more to do at those levels. So getting higher you still ahve the others to do... making it easier to level through the 60s.

Be greatful, I remember when I hit level 67 and has 2 quests and Crazy Stone to do. The rest of the level I had to grind. You younger folk don't know how good you have it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • BigPizza - Lost City
    BigPizza - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Woot for not having to do those stupid quest in Archosaur. I hate those spear man, bandits and etc quest epically the limestone one
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol, y bother. It lags so badly down there at the moment. Get someone to take you to a different starter city, hyper grind till lvl15 when you can fly, fly back to do culti and upgrade skills, then go back to hypering somewhere else less laggy. Sure, if you want to "play the game" then do the quests, but seriously, it was driving me insane not being able to move.
    If you want to check out all the new content, role a new toon in a few weeks time to see all the new stuff down there when the hype has worn off.
    But whatever b:cute
  • Svedra - Archosaur
    Svedra - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I've started doing the earthguard quests on two of my non-EG characters it's great to be able to explore the new area and lvl my character who was out of quests half way through her last two lvlsb:victory
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    lol, y bother. It lags so badly down there at the moment. Get someone to take you to a different starter city, hyper grind till lvl15 when you can fly, fly back to do culti and upgrade skills, then go back to hypering somewhere else less laggy. Sure, if you want to "play the game" then do the quests, but seriously, it was driving me insane not being able to move.
    If you want to check out all the new content, role a new toon in a few weeks time to see all the new stuff down there when the hype has worn off.
    But whatever b:cute

I actually haven't had an issue the past two days. I've been moving along really nicely, baring any KS'ing, plenty of mobs. People are waiting their turn for the EG bosses (and jeez, I've solo'd like 4 bosses so far).

Well, I am now level 29 and I am still in EG territory. Haven't made it to Arch yet. I imagine Ill be able to wipe through some of the Arch quests relatively easy. Can't complain really, I have earned tons of coin and spirit for my skills.

I guess I'll be busy for awhile b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i thought we were suppose to enjoy the GAME not mindlessly powerlevel.

Im VERY much enjoying the earthguard quests because its very refreshing.
    It beats having to go to archo to do the same old quests i did for like the 10th character 10x over again...

Im glad to hear they have more quests still at 29 or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shalandra_ - Sanctuary
    Shalandra_ - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    My soulmate and I are pretty much done there...we are lvl23.
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i just finished my earthgaurd quests in there, the new ones that non earthgaurds can do, and i haven't seen many green dots in there and very few around where my quests took me. either the new land is large or most players hypered past the lower levels and went straight to archasaur. i remembered that it took me 4 hours to do all the tideborn quests and i ended up in archasaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory