Guild Hall & PvP required?!?!?

Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
I've been reading...reading some more yet I can't believe what I'm reading!! If this information is incorrect then please post the accurate information.

1. You can not decline a 40 vs 40 fight.
That's fine for PvP servers...but PvE? PvE players shouldn't be forced into PvP just because they want a Guild Hall!!b:angry

2. The Guild Hall can be destroyed during the fight.
Have the devs lost all senses?!?! The requirements for CREATING a Guild Hall are already pretty extreme (unless you're one of the top 5 guilds on your server)!!b:angry b:angry

So to sum things up on these first 2 aspects of a Guild Hall: everyone in the guild busts their butts gathering the coin & mats needed, another much stronger guild challenges in 40 vs 40, the Guild Hall tumbles...members get ticked and quit the game due to all the time and $$ wasted.

OK...so the answer is create an alliance...yea right!! An alliance requires a guild to be strong enough to be wanted as an ally first of all. Secondly, it costs 3mil to create one for 29 days...6mil to extend. That's fine for all the guilds with unlimited coin floating around, but not true for the smaller guilds that struggle to just gear members (or members to gear themselves...armors/weapons/pots/etc).

If this information is correct, #1 needs to change..y not have an option to be strictly PvE? OK...don't want to change that...then #2 needs to go!!

I am a member of a guild which has been gathering the coin and mats for about a month now. We've been working together in the excitement of a Guild Hall, yet still have a ways to go. The new feature gave us something to work for as a whole, but now looks like more like a waste of time and effort. Also note, some our members spent rl $$ to gain the things needed.

So PLEASE, don't let us down. The idea of having a Guild Hall isn't ridiculous, but the stipulations revolving around creating and then KEEPING one are.

b:angry I already feel let down after all the excitement, though this could change.
lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
Post edited by Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Simple answer. They want you to:

- Create guild hall out of pure excitement.

- Let the top guild own you.

- Make you pay money for another hall.

- Get owned again.

- Quit having a guild base and be UP compared to top factions.

Total ripoff imo. Instead of supporting the small factions and make stuff balanced, they support big factions even more. Go Devs!
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Big factions do TW -> Big factions buy charms and dragon orbs -> Big factions buy a lot of zen

Big factions do TW -> Big factions get the highest spending cash shoppers -> Big factions buy a lot of zen

Small factions don't TW -> Small factions don't have many cash shoppers -> Small factions don't buy a lot of zen

Really, did you think they changed the TW rewards because they realized it didn't fix anything? Don't be ridiculous, it's obviously tied to a reduced amount of zen bought during charm sales and orb sales.

If you fail to see that they operate the game as a money generating business, you're just being delusional.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Big factions do TW -> Big factions buy charms and dragon orbs -> Big factions buy a lot of zen

Big factions do TW -> Big factions get the highest spending cash shoppers -> Big factions buy a lot of zen

Small factions don't TW -> Small factions don't have many cash shoppers -> Small factions don't buy a lot of zen

Really, did you think they changed the TW rewards because they realized it didn't fix anything? Don't be ridiculous, it's obviously tied to a reduced amount of zen bought during charm sales and orb sales.

If you fail to see that they operate the game as a money generating business, you're just being delusional.

Wow, totally true. Silly me, forgetting all they do is about more cash. . .b:surrender
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I merged your topic with a previous one made about the same topic. Please keep the discussion here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1010302
This discussion has been closed.