Demon Masteries STACK!

evilramen
evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Wizard
One of the new feature they have for the expansion is "correctly displaying crit rate", such as not counting the crit arrow, or show inc crit rate from that demon barb skill (sorry forgot the name) and most importantly, show crit from mastery. WHICH MEANS, they show whether or not our masteries will stack
AND THEY DO!

I took off my gear, with only 8 dex, I have 4% crit.

So there you have it, the long waited answer to Demon Mastery Stacking is YES b:victory
Post edited by evilramen on

Comments

• threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I thought this question was answered many eons ago.
  • asd123fq41ags
    asd123fq41ags Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    asd123fq41ags
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited March 2011
    I agree completely with asd123fq41ags. I've been telling this forum for a few years now that you get 3% b:sweat
  • evilramen
    evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ya i remember you saying that prof, but now it is easier to prove lol
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    That's pretty cool, even the additional crit rate via crit buff gets shown in charscreen:
    http://s5.directupload.net/images/110303/md5qgnpo.jpg

And yea, I always found it out of the question if they stack or not. It's just not logical to assume they wouldn't.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • CeDeViTa - Raging Tide
    CeDeViTa - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    would be cool if any demon archer could check if demon sharptooth and stun stack also...
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    IJS, even if true, it only shows that they NOW stack, not that they did before. Not saying they did or they didn't before, just saying what this new evidence shows and what it doesn't.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    IJS, even if true, it only shows that they NOW stack, not that they did before. Not saying they did or they didn't before, just saying what this new evidence shows and what it doesn't.

Or maybe they stacked before and now they do not stack anymore but it is displayed wrong b:shutup
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Or maybe they stacked before and now they do not stack anymore but it is displayed wrong b:shutup

inb4 someone takes you seriously and rages
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    and i was wondering why there was a permanent 15% showing lol

was like, huh? why did it increase :O? >.>
    i like potato
This discussion has been closed.