Our weapons have a time limit?!

Options
Nekoreirin - Archosaur
Nekoreirin - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Mystic
I just opened my stash box...

The perfect millitary magic sword I got out of it has a limit of 1 day. I know I'm gonna lvl by then and whatnot, but still wtf?
Post edited by Nekoreirin - Archosaur on

Comments

• Eva_La_Rue - Lost City
    Eva_La_Rue - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah the next one has a limit of a week, they changed all the rewards for the stash box
    oh well, theres nothing we can really do.
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so the weapon u get at lvl 50 is also timed? what a rip off sense u need to actually spend gold on a perfect hammer to even get it. not to mention some of them are useless anyway. why make it timed? hopefully they change that back..
  • cricketwings
    cricketwings Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have one from the 50 stash on my veno and it's not timed, but I opened the stash a few days before the update. I dunno if that would make a difference or not. But It is pretty annoying to have the weapons timed.
  • awnee
    awnee Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hey

generals magesword
    lvl 50 supply stash weapon
    timelimit - 14 days
  • flippineck
    flippineck Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hmm.. perfect hammers will be free then pwi? no? lol
  • XagesHeron - Archosaur
    XagesHeron - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is screwed up. I get the feeling it's gonna be like the whole territory war rewards thing that they did away with. No one likes it.
    Where's my jar of dirt?
  • Vetrobor - Raging Tide
    Vetrobor - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This makes my decision final:
    Not open Stash at lvl 50 at all.
    Not even keep it.
  • Donnessa - Heavens Tear
    Donnessa - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    people are always willing to jump on changes and trash them if they're restrictive in some way. Granted I don't like the idea of the General Summer's Weapon to be timed as you practically pay 5 gold for that one.

But then, since you opened your stash and got your first weapon, how long did it take you to get your next, and arguably, better weapon from a quest? More than 2 days?

I know some people might only play every weekend or so, but I don't think you feel it in the long run if you're playing any of the Earthguard races. And if you're playing any of the "old" races there are plenty of alternatives to go for.

Stop winging!
  • Eliaera - Sanctuary
    Eliaera - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't know about you guys but I didn't consider opening the 50 stash to be worth it even when items weren't timed and gold was ~350k. You can do more useful things with the money for the Perfect Hammer.
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just so you know, there are more rewards added. One will have to compare the coin cost to buy the items versus the coin cost for the Perfect Iron Hammer.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Supply_Stash