DQ rewards page broken?

Scoleo - Sanctuary
Scoleo - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
When I try to go the DQ rewards page, it says that it is not found. This has only happened since the Genesis page came online. Is it on a new page now? Please help!
Post edited by Scoleo - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    They aren't done updating the forums yet. They are aware of it, we just need to be patient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Scoleo - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    They aren't done updating the forums yet. They are aware of it, we just need to be patient.

thanks so much
  • XxTadashi - Sanctuary
    XxTadashi - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I would really like to know is the DQP system is still running? The page might be down, but Are we still getting DQP for selling items at the vendor? I recently sold About 5k worth of DQP to a vendor last night. A friend of mine yesterday sold around 90k worth of DQP to the vendor yesterday as well then found out the page was offline. Are we still going to get that DQP? Or is it our loss?

A GM's response would be lovely.
  • Scoleo - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    I would really like to know is the DQP system is still running? The page might be down, but Are we still getting DQP for selling items at the vendor? I recently sold About 5k worth of DQP to a vendor last night. A friend of mine yesterday sold around 90k worth of DQP to the vendor yesterday as well then found out the page was offline. Are we still going to get that DQP? Or is it our loss?

A GM's response would be lovely.

Ya it would. I would be really upset if they changed that with no notice esp with them having that previous rank 9 sale.....
This discussion has been closed.