Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Lets post the current bugs/issue's w/ the patch:
-Auction House Search Filter is not functional
-No music in Earthguard area
-First genie skill on each genie must be right clicked to activate
-TT has been changed from 8 hours, back to 4 hours
-Coordinates 244, 202 in the Earthguard area will cause your client to crash & your character to be stuck in a non-playable area
-Auto-path doesn't remember the height it's set at

Continue with any bugs & issues you all are experiencing. Hopefully a GM/CM will come by and send any information to the development team, to get some of these issues resolved.
Post edited by Tremblewith - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    -First genie skill on each genie must be right clicked to activate

Really? lol
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • yuripix
    yuripix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    - No Mouth Color - Female Mystic

=(
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Really? lol

Yeah, this isn't for all people however. I should point out that some people are experiencing this and others aren't. It was all over world chat on HT today, and it's been posted in another recent thread here in the forums as a bug. I don't personally have this issue, and am unable to recreate it.
  • Valrond - Heavens Tear
    Valrond - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    -Auction House Search Filter is not functional

Today i played only like 1h or somthin, but this @#$%$ with AH filter made me madb:angry
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Only went on for a couple of minutes to check out the new features ....and the first thing I noticed was the change with the character portraits. I have a dark-skinned, dark-haired character which looks terrible now with the different shading/lighting in the portrait. Did they learn nothing from the out-rage expressed by the players last time they messed with character appearances? *sigh*

Second issue that pissed me off was the changes to the skill-slot boxes. One is transparent now which makes moving it around on the screen a pain in the **** (when all the slots are full as mine are), and the other one has external projections which over-lap when placed beside the other skill-slot box. Sure, it is easy to fix, I moved the boxes apart. The thing is though, I liked having them adjacent to one another for quick clicking, especially during emergencies....oh well *another sigh*
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Please post the bug reports here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=288111 and make sure to be as through as possible. Is the bug reoccurring? When and where does it happen, and how? Take screenshots and even videos, if possible.

We will make sure the team sees your reports and act about them. Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.