can't delete characters

PieMuncher - Dreamweaver
PieMuncher - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
i don't seem to be able to delete some of the ones i made to hold the names for seeker/mystic... any1 got the same issue?
Post edited by PieMuncher - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• bookseller
    bookseller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Characters won't delete instantly - they take 7 days. Or do you mean it won't even let you set them up for delete?
  • Kiitaro - Sanctuary
    Kiitaro - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The create and delete buttons are too low down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    @Kiitaro, can you please take a screenshot and send a ticket to report it? Thanks.

EDIT: they are showing fine on my resolution. What resolution are you using?
  • formulary
    formulary Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i have the same problem, i cant see a delete button anywhere on the character creation menu, mispelled a character name and cant remove it in any way, is there any resolution to this?

and no im not talkin about the 7 day deletion time... cant even get that far, any info would be great =)
  • Kageromaru - Heavens Tear
    Kageromaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    formulary, I dont know if u found a solution to your problem or not so i'll post this anyway. I had the same problem and what I did was open pw but dont click the start button yet. Instead look towards the button on the top right. It's labeled graphics. Click it and look at your resolution settings then change the setting to 1024x768 or higher, then click confirm and start game like normal. Hope this helps.
  • piperwhite
    piperwhite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thank you the advice. It worked!