Genesis Manual Patch Download

Options
13»

Comments

• Tyrrany - Harshlands
    Tyrrany - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I figure these things are good for ratings and to see how things are going with the new expansion.

The manual did not work for me. It took me a step farther to the first loading page of pwi then the entire game just shut down and an error report window popped up. Later I uninstalled the entire game...and to my dismay discovered that it was installed incorrectly. According to the next pop-up.

Perhaps it was an error in my friend's judgement on how she went about installing the game. I have no idea...haha, because I didn't install it myself. =/

but..aside from that I am pleased to announce that I have remained patient through this ordeal and...an currently reinstalling the entire game, new patch included. b:victory

I think if I follow the instructions myself it might produce a better result and be installed correctly....b:surrender with a lot of hope.
  • tievee
    tievee Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ok so when I updated for gen it crashed my computer, then i restarted it created a currupt file on pwi, then i had to system restore twice and uninstall then reinstall and that didnt work then system restore again a few more times to different points, now i got to get on once make a character and when I restarted my laptop after the update was done I cant start pw, keeps telling me its not responding...thanks for **** up my computer pw....
  • sexymatrixchick
    sexymatrixchick Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    refertome wrote: »
    It keeps telling me to use an earlier version -.-

Ugh, yes, I'm having the same problem -.- and of course it only decides to inform me of this after I wait for an hour downloading it.

Does anyone have a fix??
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ugh, yes, I'm having the same problem -.- and of course it only decides to inform me of this after I wait for an hour downloading it.

Does anyone have a fix??
    Apparently you skipped some patches?

What version is your client? The direct download link only patches version 468 up to version 484. If you have a version earlier than 468 you'll need to patch it up to version 468 before you can use the patch linked to in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • RobbyP - Heavens Tear
    RobbyP - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    idk whats going on, my internet works fine, i can go online on xbox BUT when i try to start perfect world (that window where the news feed comes in) says thet the web page cant be found, in which i cant play the game! i can click start but it will say that i cant log in cuz the game version i have is too low. YET! because i couldnt UPDATE the game i just uninstalled it and redownloaded the game (which has the update in it) and it still wont work! i cant log on, What should i do?
This discussion has been closed.