Even more classes?

SaIt - Harshlands
SaIt - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
The map seems to be full, the skill masters will all have a place.... but http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/isubtype/293

Why?

Do you think there will be more classes after the earthguard?
Post edited by SaIt - Harshlands on

Comments

• newjasnh
    newjasnh Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    haven't seen the layout of the new map yet, have you?.... go look it up on google...

ya see that space underniether the new earthguard zones?.... ya know, that big, wide open space?..... yeah, space left open fer further expansion.
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sure, why not?! PWI is one of the most popular F2P games. I'm sure they won't close the game after this expansion. :P I'm still hoping they will 'revamp' old races. b:chuckle
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    those whips have been in there for a long time along with the clubs too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Alsheen - Sanctuary
    Alsheen - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If they Bring Whip Using Classes I would quite enjoy it(specially if the whips are TRUE whips, not clubs called Whips)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Those whips have been listed there since the beginning of the game, it's unlikely that there will be any new race that uses them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    oh and i have gotten a whip as a drop off a mob before it was a long time ago though. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If they Bring Whip Using Classes I would quite enjoy it(specially if the whips are TRUE whips, not clubs called Whips)

Clubs lol, the most famous one is 九节鞭. The whip you are talking about is what we call "rope".

They may just sqush all NPC in like last time Tideborn expansion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2011
    They've covered the 5 elements, I don't think we'll see any more classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I believe China recognizes that this game and its player-base continue to grow, and therefore i would speculate that our dev support will only grow, and with it, new classes, races, dungeons, gear, and everything else you could want.
  • SaIt - Harshlands
    SaIt - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    There has to be a limit sometime though, I mean will pwi just keep going and making tons of new classes? There could be a lot of classes, then. O.o
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    HoTK got the most classes, 18 of themb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • King_Barb - Heavens Tear
    King_Barb - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    There has to be a limit sometime though, I mean will pwi just keep going and making tons of new classes? There could be a lot of classes, then. O.o

I think that'd be awesome!, you can never have too many classes.! That way, no one would get tired of having to choose between the same classes over & over again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MMMMMMM......You Taste Like Noob >:)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    i would like to see a class using the whips cause frankly i played another game and the whip looked more like a bdsm weapon then anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think for the next expansion I'd rather see something other than new classes. Maybe new instances and new gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    MeIony - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think for the next expansion I'd rather see something other than new classes. Maybe new instances and new gears.

This
    /5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute I <3 my Haxxie c:
  • Jetblaze - Heavens Tear
    Jetblaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    They've covered the 5 elements, I don't think we'll see any more classes.

Well everyone figured out that.
    Human=Fire
    Elves=Metal
    Untamed=Wood
    Tideborn=Water
    EarthGuard=Earth

But.... there are non elemental mobs, i believe the human race is non elemental which would leave space for a fire element class but that is just my theory.

Also I've noticed each class (cept BMs) has a wep that they are associated with.

Cleric~Glaive
    Veno~Pataka
    Wizzy~Magic Sword
    Mystic~Wand
    Psychic~Soulsphere
    Barb~Hammers and Axes
    Archer~Ranged Weapons
    Sins~Daggers
    Seeker~Blade and Sword Weapons

That leaves polearm weapons and fist weapons that don't have a class fully associated to them(Not counting BMs). But again its just my theory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • newjasnh
    newjasnh Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    why is anyone talkin bout the next expansion? just enjoy the one comin out in acouple hours xD
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011

Human=Fire
    Elves=Metal
    Untamed=Wood
    Tideborn=Water
    EarthGuard=Earth

But.... there are non elemental mobs, i believe the human race is non elemental which would leave space for a fire element class but that is just my theory.

Also I've noticed each class (cept BMs) has a wep that they are associated with.

Cleric~Glaive
    Veno~Pataka
    Wizzy~Magic Sword
    Mystic~Wand
    Psychic~Soulsphere
    Barb~Hammers and Axes
    Archer~Ranged Weapons
    Sins~Daggers

That leaves polearm weapons and fist weapons that don't have a class fully associated to them(Not counting BMs). But again its just my theory.

earthguard is not earth element they are wood based if anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Jetblaze - Heavens Tear
    Jetblaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    earthguard is not earth element they are wood based if anything.
    Untamed = Wood
    Venos have wood based spells
    Barbs have poison fang
    idk where it is at now but there was a topic and everyone seemed to agree on what elements each race was and the untamed were agreed to be wood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011

Human=Fire
    Elves=Metal
    Untamed=Wood
    Tideborn=Water
    EarthGuard=Earth

Cleric~Glaive
    Veno~Pataka
    Wizzy~Magic Sword
    Mystic~Wand
    Psychic~Soulsphere
    Barb~Hammers and Axes
    Archer~Ranged Weapons
    Sins~Daggers

No, every classes are fist, they want 5.0

Human are not fire, they are earth....Archosaur is the city of yellow emperor, which is earth element. Elf is fire. They are from the south. And also condor is fire element. Untame is at west which is metal. Let not talk about the new races
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    No, every classes are fist, they want 5.0

Human are not fire, they are earth....Archosaur is the city of yellow emperor, which is earth element. Elf is fire. They are from the south. And also condor is fire element. Untame is at west which is metal. Let not talk about the new races

this makes no sense.

Human are non elemental if anything Elf are metal point blank clerics have no fire skills they have metal skills so do archers. Barbs and veno both have wood elemental. the new race is wood too since they both have wood skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    You clearly don't know why elf is useing lighting b:chuckle I don't blame you since you got no chance to read the wanmei's background story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You clearly don't know why elf is useing lighting b:chuckle I don't blame you since you got no chance to read the wanmei's background story.

So, Elves are using Lightning based skills because they ran out of fire and are using the closest thing they could find? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Ok, this game only talk about fire beat metal, metal beat wood, wood beat earth, earth beat water, and water beat fire. If you look deeper into those elements and Daoism, you may find something interesting about those elements.

And btw, the translation is a bit wrong too. Winged Elf are not actually called elf in Wanmei. They are the winged races, not elf. Don't get them mess up, cause in Chinese myth there is no elf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I believe China recognizes that this game and its player-base continue to grow, and therefore i would speculate that our dev support will only grow, and with it, new classes, races, dungeons, gear, and everything else you could want.
    So far tho, I think Mystic is the best class they released yet. :) I finally get to play the class I have been waiting for!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Serrinity - Sanctuary
    Serrinity - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think that'd be awesome!, you can never have too many classes.! That way, no one would get tired of having to choose between the same classes over & over again

Agreed! The more classes the better. Keeps me playing toward my goal of a lvl100 of each class. Though.... new classes makes that harder to achieve. lol

Personally I only really care about expansions for the new races/classes. I don't care about gear or instances or anything like that. As with the tideborn, the new race/classes is what makes me anxious for the expansion. Though the guild base does look very cool.
    Leader of EdensStar