Barb or cleric????

MinerR - Harshlands
MinerR - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
hello. can i doing a survey? if u have just this 2 classes to choose.which is it?>>>Barb or cleric<<<<<

i'm sorry for my bad english.
Post edited by MinerR - Harshlands on

Comments

• ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Cleric because:
    - My main is a Cleric lol.
    - I am a girl and don't want to play a male character.
    - I prefer magic classes over melees.
    - I love healing.

b:victory
  • Healforwimps - Heavens Tear
    Healforwimps - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Cleric,less painfull/can make much more profit at grinding,can bb a lot in squads so less to do,and they don't smell like wetdog.

This is a serious thread?b:chuckle
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Neither? 8D

I've never even tried a Tank on this game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Oskat - Raging Tide
    Oskat - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Cleric,less painfull/can make much more profit at grinding,can bb a lot in squads so less to do,and they don't smell like wetdog.

This is a serious thread?b:chuckle

Ahem *coughs*. "wetdog"?! I'll have you know that I smell of pure dry tiger!!

Aside from that, I also have a cleric and enjoy playing both characters. But as the quoted poster says; if you want an easier life in the game, cleric is the better option.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Cleric
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    A good barb is somtimes hard to find... they train all thier human form skills and cant hold aggro to save a life or tank. Plus i was a barb but they take a long time to solo quest b/c i only played in tiger form b/c i maxed out my tiger skills to tank... also i dont really like magic classes.

Cleric will kill faster than a barb but is a lot to keep up and they are squishy... and if everyone one dies its tthe clerics fault, they will never get a rez and a group so you lose the most exp... i dont like that... also a big factor is a male cleric is kinda like a male cheerleader... you would rather it be a woman... b:laugh

so barb > cleric but i love my sin
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    and if everyone one dies its tthe clerics fault, they will never get a rez and a group so you lose the most exp...

........this is not true. I only die if people mess something up (barb fails at aggroing, people rush and don't wait for me to catch up - cleric is the slowest class, and so on). Also, if I die I always release and go back to revive my squad... unless mobs reset and they are in my way (in FCC for example).