level cap

Spiritforge - Harshlands
Spiritforge - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
okay i know it's really hard to lvl up in this game and only one person made it to the max of 105, but i think there should be more levels after that.i'm just saying to raise the lvl cap a little bit more and make the game a tiny bit easier to lvl up because all the other games are easy to lvl up quickly and some have a high lvl cap. just a suggestion that was bothering me lately.
Post edited by Spiritforge - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dimitrik - Dreamweaver
    Dimitrik - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Be prepared for a swarm of 'lol lvling is easy nub' posts, going on about FC runs, hypers, and scarlet fruits.

Just saying. Be ye warned, good sir.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    only one person made it to the max of 105

Two people, actually...
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Be prepared for a swarm of 'lol lvling is easy nub' posts, going on about FC runs, hypers, and scarlet fruits.

I'll be the first. This is by far the easiest game I've ever played when it comes to leveling up - with or without cash shopping.

Not opposed to raising the level cap tho, personally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Maisha - Dreamweaver
    Maisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    okay i know it's really hard to lvl up in this game and only one person made it to the max of 105, but i think there should be more levels after that.i'm just saying to raise the lvl cap a little bit more and make the game a tiny bit easier to lvl up because all the other games are easy to lvl up quickly and some have a high lvl cap. just a suggestion that was bothering me lately.

1. pwi does not have the codes that was provided from China to raise the level cap beyond what we currently have. You will need to wait until PWChina do want pwi to extend gaming levels beyond 105 (or 104).

2. it is already easy to level your characters. With aids such as the hyper stones, training esos, and BH added, it's easy to level up compared to 2 years ago when none (except training esos) of these were provided to us. Not to mention, PWI have given us double exp events from time to time. Be thankful you don't have to grind level like some of us did back in the days, when only a few people made it to level 100. Today, I see it all over world chat, "grats on 100, "insert name here"".
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2011

lol lvling is easy nub.

Nah I kid I kid.

But it's true, leveling is easy o.o

I do believe that PW will be raising the level cap come Expansion though... maybe... idk... shut up >>
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    what's the point of raising the level cap and make leveling easier?

while i agree that some numbers are more interesting than 105 (like 121, 128, etc) 105 is ok.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PW, the actual PW, not PW-CN or PWI, had a level cap of 150.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Raising the level cap would be the easy part, we're gonna need some content for those levels aswell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Raising the level cap would be the easy part, we're gonna need some content for those levels aswell.

Well there is pots and NPC equipment. Isn't that enough?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I just wish they would add some actual content at 100+ :( Maybe that would motivate me to lvl a lot faster since I am 100% F2P (except fash gear).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Maisha - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Well there is pots and NPC equipment. Isn't that enough?

I think he means instance/dungeons like Nirvana, and also the fact that professions like tailoring and smithing should also be implemented because I don't think many people would want to use white gear/junk.

I will have to agree that if they were to raise level caps, at least give us more content, like open up FB109 (the second instance portal we can't enter in sage/demon area).
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    I think he means instance/dungeons like Nirvana, and also the fact that professions like tailoring and smithing should also be implemented because I don't think many people would want to use white gear/junk.

I will have to agree that if they were to raise level caps, at least give us more content, like open up FB109 (the second instance portal we can't enter in sage/demon area).

I am totally aware of what he means, I was just joking. And trust me, fb109 is a PAIN. You do not want that to open. Ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Maisha - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    I am totally aware of what he means, I was just joking. And trust me, fb109 is a PAIN. You do not want that to open. Ever.

haha yeah, I do know what you mean about FB109, but I am curious if they would ever open it. b:laugh
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    haha yeah, I do know what you mean about FB109, but I am curious if they would ever open it. b:laugh

not even a full 5.0 party can drop Dialectic, xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI