Gold Price whiners

Vitenka - Dreamweaver
Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
So...

In worldchat, just recently...

There were people complaining that the price was too low!

wtb: Device to slap people through the screen.
Post edited by Vitenka - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh how I wish you could name and shame sometimes..... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
    Atreyuthus - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Do these WC whiners not realize the ability to buy low (right now) and sell high (after expansion release).

And if they were unfortunate to purchase items, etc at the inflated gold prices of a few weeks ago, then just wait for the gold to go back up again in a few days.

Some ppl just dont get it b:sad
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So...

Yeah, not the same people complaining. Buyers were complaining that it was too hight. Gold sellers are use to selling their gold for 800k-1 mil and now it's around 600k, so they complain. WTS logic.

Some ppl just dont get it b:sad
    Apparently you are one of them
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So...

Ahahaha

Of course! The poor babies aren't making a profit offa the ridiculous prices. Oh, woe is them~
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, not the same people complaining. Buyers were complaining that it was too hight. Gold sellers are use to selling their gold for 800k-1 mil and now it's around 600k, so they complain. WTS logic.

Apparently you are one of them

Are you stupid or just plain ignorant? I just explained how to alleviate the problem that is being whined about...

Prices are guaranteed to change with the Expansion release (most likely up) and you, as a merchant or gold trader, can plan for this accordingly and make a profit off of the influx in gold prices.

What part of that do I not get?!? b:angry
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Are you stupid or just plain ignorant? I just explained how to alleviate the problem that is being whined about...

Prices are guaranteed to change with the Expansion release (most likely up) and you, as a merchant or gold trader, can plan for this accordingly and make a profit off of the influx in gold prices.

What part of that do I not get?!? b:angry

No, that's you who is stupid and plain ignorant. THE PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT PRICES BEING TOO LOW ARE NOT GOLD BUYERS, THEY ARE GOLD SELLERS. They are not f2p players that are too stupid to buy gold at low price like you thought they are: "Do these WC whiners not realize the ability to buy low (right now) and sell high (after expansion release)." They are gold sellers who are CURRENTLY not getting as many coins as they like for their gold. Yeah prices will go up after expansion but some people need coins now and they don't know other ways to get coins than sell gold.
  • Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Yeah prices will go up after expansion but some people need coins now and they don't know other ways to get coins than sell gold.

Sooo CSers dont know how to make money other than buyin gold and sellin. Yea, that's gonna fall into the category of EPIC FAIL!

Again, I'm just gonna sit back and watch your flawed logic dig your own grave b:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sooo CSers dont know how to make money other than buyin gold and sellin. Yea, that's gonna fall into the category of EPIC FAIL!

Again, I'm just gonna sit back and watch your flawed logic dig your own grave b:laugh

How does a CSer with no in-game coin buy gold and re-sell? Isn't the reason they want to CS in the first place is to sell to get in-game coin?
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • BlaZinBoy - Heavens Tear
    BlaZinBoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yeah gold is to low to sell for me.So I took the opportunity to bank on some rep for my toon it was a great investment..now since that's out of the way I'm looking forward to next month on sellin some gold!

Oh lordy my tax check comes in too!woot!

And I'm an old school gamer here in pw and can make my millions off petty herb/mat/anything non cs,but hey if gold going high and you have people to buy it at a high price why not take advantage of it?Smart move on my end to get so e goals done.

Majority of the people who complain about the gold are the ones who are still grinding on mobs 24-7 and that's not the way to go..well it kinda is but be prepared to be burned out.Some have the nack of making coin and some don't,it's truly a science that can be mastered.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Personal note: Buy gold tomorrow and resist spending it on clothes.

Thinking about it I wish gold buyers would stop buying gold period till it drops to 150k. Then buy up all the gold and hold it to use on the next sale so gold sellers can't benefit off of sales. It will never happen but I would laugh my *** off.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Some people dont have time to make coins in-game you know. With a time consuming job/studies you really dont wanna spend that free hour killing mobs or running a boring instance over and over. They choose to grind irl instead of in-game, so selling gold is the only way to get in-game coins.

I wish they would shut up to tho, people whining about low gold prices **** me of <.<
  • Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Some people dont have time to make coins in-game you know. With a time consuming job/studies you really dont wanna spend that free hour killing mobs or running a boring instance over and over. They choose to grind irl instead of in-game, so selling gold is the only way to get in-game coins.

I wish they would shut up to tho, people whining about low gold prices **** me of <.<

Um, I work 40 hours a week with a family. I'm not saying I have time to grind or farm for hours a day; but I do setup my catshop and B/S stuff all day while I'm at work and I turn out about 5m/week. That's pretty good money for essentially doing nothing...

@BlazinBoy: that's what I'm sayin! You think gold prices are too low, so you go find something else to do or something else to spend your money on. You should PM Okeano b/c he clearly missed what you understand
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Personal note: Buy gold tomorrow and resist spending it on clothes.

Or, better, buy it in the next 5 hours. There's a bonus Zen thing going on. Of course, not when I'm actually able to purchase any, alas. b:cry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Or, better, buy it in the next 5 hours. There's a bonus Zen thing going on. Of course, not when I'm actually able to purchase any, alas. b:cry

I haz no monies till tomorrowb:angry Never a zen sale when I have moneyb:angry
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Atreyuthus - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    I haz no monies till tomorrowb:angry Never a zen sale when I have moneyb:angry

Has anyone tracked the Zen sales? I'm just curious if they always occur during the same times each week/month to maximize profits and minimize losses...

b:mischievous
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Has anyone tracked the Zen sales? I'm just curious if they always occur during the same times each week/month to maximize profits and minimize losses...

b:mischievous

I've not bothered tracking them, but they certainly have indicators as to them about to happen. I was annoyed when a client's check didn't arrive on Thursday, as I expected a sale over the weekend. b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    D.Orb sale this week, you heard it here first. b:pleased

Secondly, My helmet cost me a lot more then if gold was 900k each QQ QQ QQ.

That is all
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • YuniBlood - Raging Tide
    YuniBlood - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Inresting that gold has fallen. Might invest, grinding isn't useles for me it's easier then farm cause the times I can farm it's full. So I will grind for bs mats and start buy things low already got my badges ready.b:victory. Maybe in demon and heaven mats might be useful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Blademaster level 8x not active!!
    Seeker :D level 2x active and going to be main!
    Perfect world international Album all ready and set up Check it out. Use the link below or click on my username for link
  • Toonsurfer - Sanctuary
    Toonsurfer - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I really dont have a problem with it, I bought a metric ton of mp food and hypers awhile back to help me get through the 80's faster. Every time i level i do everything in my quest log and sell ALL the dq mats i happen to pick up then i save those coins to buy gold, because i know for a fact that gold prices will go up so when they do I will have extra coins to get my tt90 gear. And thanks to all the Dq items and the sales i already have over 250k rep so I am more than happy and ready to get rank 8 and keep that while i help farm nervina. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    WC whiners saying gold prices are too LOW? O.o

Those are the gold sellers... they greedier and greedier by the day.

Bankruptcy (real life)... <You can have this!>

Me: <No thanks!>
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i fail to see how qqing about high gold prices is ok but qqing about low gold prices is not.

everyone wants what benefits them, if u find this illogical you may starve to death :3

however, as someone else said, i would prefer if nobody qq'ed.
    someone pointed out that if you think a bit you can avoid most of the tears
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited February 2011

You have the IQ of a rock. People who are complaining about low gold prices are trying to SELL GOLD. They got gold and needs coins, not the other way around.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You have the IQ of a rock. People who are complaining about low gold prices are trying to SELL GOLD. They got gold and needs coins, not the other way around.

Simply said, people cannot invest with which people do not possess.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Originally Posted by Atreyuthus - Sanctuary View Post

Again, I'm just gonna sit back and watch your flawed logic dig your own grave

That's what he was referring to, lol. People who sell gold for coins don't know how to make coins any other way, so they complain about the prices being too low, when in fact, they are grossly inflated. I don't see anything wrong with selling gold if it is at REASONABLE prices and balance your coin income with hard work farming. People are just too lazy and too greedy.
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.