Male of Female Mystic?

Options
Echolight - Dreamweaver
Echolight - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Mystic
I was wondering which gender you guys will choose for the upcoming mystic class ^^

for me i think i'll go with female.b:cute

EDIT: Title is supposed to say Male OR Female Mystic...

common typo u.u

(also reason for my choice is that the class suits more for a female to me ^^)
Post edited by Echolight - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i'ma make a male mystic, fer acouple reasons, the first of which being, i'm a guy. the second being, i'm not a cross dresser ingame or out. and the third being that i'm so sick of being a smexy woman on my veno that having a pet without having a smexy **** as an avatar sounds great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mystic , maybe female . i choose gender according to class , and a fem mystic sounds better
    Seeker , i would go for male though , girls on claymores just doesnt match for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    definitely male

main is a veno (main reason being its good for $$ without havin to roll sin/bm/clawbarb/clawarcher) but, just plain tired of getting some pretty weird PMs (some are just plain creepy*9000)b:shutup
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • alextheangel
    alextheangel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    We are suposed to answer on this?:O What do u mean on what gender u gonna play..i mean sry dude but this is a stupid question...If u are a guy go male lol b:surrender
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Female cuz im a girl IRL and I only play female characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Echolight - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    We are suposed to answer on this?:O What do u mean on what gender u gonna play..i mean sry dude but this is a stupid question...If u are a guy go male lol b:surrender

you can't understand the question on the poll?
    you post asking why you're supposed to answer this?
    If you don't wanna vote or think it's stupid then don't post at all.
    Keep it to yourself okay? b:victory

(no hard feelings bro b:bye)
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mystic , maybe female . i choose gender according to class , and a fem mystic sounds better
    Seeker , i would go for male though , girls on claymores just doesnt match for me

agreed. b:chuckle
    edited February 2011
    Options
    definitely male

main is a veno (main reason being its good for $$ without havin to roll sin/bm/clawbarb/clawarcher) but, just plain tired of getting some pretty weird PMs (some are just plain creepy*9000)b:shutup

i take it that people try to hit on you in game? b:chuckle
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Triple Post :O^
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    female :)

I'm a girl, my main (veno) is female (obviously), my two alts are male. My mystie's probably going to be my 2nd main, or main alt. Besides, I'm symetry freak b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Triple Post :O^

baaah those were quotes b:sweat

(excused :D)
  • King_Barb - Heavens Tear
    King_Barb - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll be rolling a Male Mystic cuz ive always wanted to play a class that has a pet...but never wanted to be a Guy veno, like 90% of all veno's are lol, so yupp, that why >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MMMMMMM......You Taste Like Noob >:)
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The female has a dance good enough to include in the publicity trailer.
  • gelnd
    gelnd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Guy mystic. ^_^ I've got nothing against playing female chars (tho I'm a girl irl), I have a veno and a fem psy... but since I already have a veno, I want a male summoner-type. Plus, my lady friend is gonna roll a seeker, and likes me to be able to carry her around. :D
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Female since I'm more than likely getting married on this character as well. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • plasmacannon1
    plasmacannon1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Male. I too have tried the Veno. I wished there was a male option there.
    I can deal with the female only thing, but, wouldn't mind a long cloak/trenchcoat type of armor, instead of the battle bikini thing.
    I'm a guy, but, I'm not into checking out the CGI characters, lol.

I view the Veno more of a Summoner type of class, as it "summons" a real pet that was a monster in the game. Where, the Mystic creates one from mana, like an illusionist might.
    At least, that is what I understand it to be, so far.

My Veno is low level, but, decient.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am actually surprised to see almost as many people playing a male character :). At least there are some men who play their gender ^^.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    imma go female, cuz i am female lol. and if i happen to like this character, getting married would be nice ^^ whichever character i am, i always stick with female. although, i do like my smexy barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Zhanei - Harshlands
    Zhanei - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I already main a veno and I have a thing for summoners (and anything magic related) so I'm gonna go male for mystic. :P
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Male ^^

I'm a girl and I've mainly had female characters. It's nice to do something different for a change.
    The main reason, however, is that my dear soulmate and I would like to marry in-game and as he prefers to play with female characters, I went for male b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Markhor - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    Female cuz im a girl IRL and I only play female characters.

Likewise... I've never understood the reasoning behind ingame crossdressing... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I made a female...but my husband made his male mystic, and...damn. Pretty damn sexy, if you ask me. My female's pretty, but his male...*drools*
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm a male.. I tire of loking at my fem veno.. and I get wierd pm's even though I'm ***.. it still creeps me out.. because I haves a hubby....b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • shadowofaninja
    shadowofaninja Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'ma make a male mystic, fer acouple reasons, the first of which being, i'm a guy. the second being, i'm not a cross dresser ingame or out. and the third being that i'm so sick of being a smexy woman on my veno that having a pet without having a smexy **** as an avatar sounds great.

I'm sorry to single out your post but it's a rather good example. For some reason there seems to be a few people thinking along these lines and it's... weird, or perhaps not weird but rather illogical.

Just because you're a male doesn't mean your character has to be a male. Nor should anyone assume that just because your character is male then you must be a male in real life. I certainly don't assume that when I see a Barbarian that the person behind the screen is actually half man half panda/lion/wolf. I mean that would be absurd.

And how is it that cross-dressing influences what sex your character is? Are you saying that because I am a male in real life and I play a female character I must be a cross-dresser? I know you're not, but I am wondering, why does the fact you're not a cross-dresser have to do with the sex of your character?

And as far as I know there is no way to cross dress in-game, all fashion is restricted to either male or female, much to my dismay.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Made a female one... I'm a girl in real life.
    I would've made a male one if the hairstyles weren't so lame ^^" and I don't feel like buying headfash for a male char >.<"

I would've gone male for just that silly dance though XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think mystic is dream come true, for everyone that wanted to play male character with pets. (summons b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Dalesr - Harshlands
    Dalesr - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

The question isn't stupid, Your response is stupid.

What if you have a male main and a female mystic on diff accounts? that would mean you can carry it anywhere in the map and stuff. Marry them, do MQ quests and such. Seems pretty reasonable than "if ur a guy go male lol".

pfft.
  • Moonzie - Sanctuary
    Moonzie - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'd choose female .. I don't like when boys being magic-classes..

I think Boy-Pshycics look funny b:chuckle
  • Ploexx - Sanctuary
    Ploexx - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Female ofc.... **** FTW b:dirty dang you cant say titts!!
  • SinfulGuise - Sanctuary
    SinfulGuise - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I chose a lovely female mystic who's already matched up with my main's hubb's seeker. They make a cute couple. <3
    FuriaeViolet ~ Amplified ~ 95 Demon Support DD Cleric
    MidnaPride ~ Syndicat3 Leader ~ 39 Future Sage Archer
    BabySinr ~ SaintSins Leader ~ 56 Future Sage Mystic
    FioreTheDoll ~ Factionless ~ 60 Future Sage Assassin
    KareTenshi ~ Factionless ~ 52 Future Sage Psychic
    FaytheVida ~ Factionless ~ 30 Future Sage Seeker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]