Be careful who you "freind"... (rant)

2»

Comments

• Dimitrik - Dreamweaver
    Dimitrik - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ^-- That's a great point! See, not naming names was the classy thing to do. Rant, vent, be angry, but in the end, no harm's done. But when you post to dispute it, well...

Now all the innernetz knows who you are.

When worried about people being rude, mean, childish, or otherwise supporting someone defaming you, don't draw attention to yourself. No names were given, and the best anyone had to go on were levels and classes. Now, all they have to do is click on your name and they're taken directly to your Core accounts. It's not hard to figure out the characters' names from there.

So is it better to be sassed and suffer a secret shame, or to wave sparklers about and scream, "Look at meee~!"
  • Toonsurfer - Sanctuary
    Toonsurfer - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ^-- That's a great point! See, not naming names was the classy thing to do. Rant, vent, be angry, but in the end, no harm's done. But when you post to dispute it, well...

Now all the innernetz knows who you are.

When worried about people being rude, mean, childish, or otherwise supporting someone defaming you, don't draw attention to yourself. No names were given, and the best anyone had to go on were levels and classes. Now, all they have to do is click on your name and they're taken directly to your Core accounts. It's not hard to figure out the characters' names from there.

So is it better to be sassed and suffer a secret shame, or to wave sparklers about and scream, "Look at meee~!"

Theres good logic in that, I know when I get pissed at some peoples stupidity I always feel better after i tell what happened. I dont need to tell names to tell the truth, I just like knowing its out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok the veno's Behavior is makeing me beleive what the OP says is true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Good you unfriend them =))

If not maybe next time they'll ask you to to Solo Nirvana and collect all the crystals needed for them bcos j00 R the FRIEND !!11!1!!11 FRIEND DO ANYTHING FREE FOR ANOTHER FRIEND !!1!!1!1!!11

And oh, the most important things, they're busy with work !! OMG !! RL comes 1st right?
    So while I'm at work j00 should be a nerd and collect those things for mee!!

Why? Bcuz we're FRIENDS!!!! :D *Hugs Teletubies lalala*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok the veno's Behavior is makeing me beleive what the OP says is true.

same i read through all the mindless dribble in that other thread and im on furries side now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    same i read through all the mindless dribble in that other thread and im on furries side now.

I was avoiding this thread till they came out. I shoulda just kept avoiding the situation.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I don't know where you get an idea as to why you would rant on something last night Furries, As far as it goes you were being rudely and so if any case any one my suggestion if he quits this game for a useless Diablos 3 game he's more of a coward of ranting on and for another game which is tends to go down not even four years in the making.

Also you wanted wines you do not need them for this quest of the cultivation so get over it!! We've asked your help you made remarks that are or have been rude, so if you wanted wine YOU should of gotten them yourself, so don't go on here and RANT like some 4th grader =/ also by the way its Friends not Freind.

why why thank you for posting. save me the trouble as identifying YOU as the bm.

now everyone knows. hope you learn something from this.
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Just be careful furries you have been respectful thus far keep it up.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    I know other people who would have done it without expecting something in return, those are real friends!

Second, I didn't appreciate your remarks! I wanted help not judgement. Yeah, I am a lvl 81, but I work and have been really busy and that's why I was so far behind on my cultivation. I found you to be really rude.

Our other friend Tecniques would have done it without expecting money or wine, because he is a real friend and has a kind heart. We should have just had him help us without wasting our time on you.

Not checking back to see rude childish replies so save your words "D" Bag!! b:shutup

aww so the the veno is here too. i didn't even remember your name.

ive said what happened that has insulted your guys far more and i could ever do by pity name calling. I came to help I'm not your slave. i was doing YOU a favor. if u can't make it past 2 pathetic mobs that you can WALK around that's not my problem.
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    I was avoiding this thread till they came out. I shoulda just kept avoiding the situation.

lol btw thats the best part cause i just ignored it like meh another rant thread then i saw theres and laughed cause it proved who the *** of the bunch was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    lol btw thats the best part cause i just ignored it like meh another rant thread then i saw theres and laughed cause it proved who the *** of the bunch was.

I just gotta remember I can't keep make the world peaceful. In my group of friend I am the peace keeper. I end up doing it when I'm online out of habbit.

Escorian this request should make you happy. Can you come smack the hell out of me next time I try to keep the peace?b:surrender
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    I just gotta remember I can't keep make the world peaceful. In my group of friend I am the peace keeper. I end up doing it when I'm online out of habbit.

Escorian this request should make you happy. Can you come smack the hell out of me next time I try to keep the peace?b:surrender

lol nope i dont hit women maybe if you were a guy and you actually were an *** i would.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• KazekageWoma - Raging Tide
    KazekageWoma - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Just a Game Lulz b:avoid
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Juliaw/e and whoerver the hell the BM is... you two are being total idiots..... Way to make yourself famous as the two biggest noobs on dreamweaver (and i NEVER call someone a noob since i know what it REALLY means......). I now direct you to something furries said:
    ive said what happened that has insulted your guys far more and i could ever do by pity name calling. I came to help I'm not your slave. i was doing YOU a favor. if u can't make it past 2 pathetic mobs that you can WALK around that's not my problem.

Btw, how in the HELL do you get 20 lvls OVER your freaking FB????? you shouldn't be leveling ESPECIALLY as a veno b4 al your ****'s done. When i say that i mean veno's got PLENTY of time cause they have to get pets caught up. So what... some lvl 100 sin leveled your veno in FF for you? Do you even have any skills? Do you even know how to play your class? Do you even KNOW how to tank a mob? lol Considering you could solo the entire instance YOURSELF (and that's without a herc, i dont' see how you fail so bad two REGULAR MOBS up front killed you TWICE. AND your BM buddy......

Want some advice? Shut the hell up now before you make things worse for yourself in-game. *wonders how many people already put these two on their s*** list (on paper) of who to completely avoid. lol *
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Just be careful furries you have been respectful thus far keep it up.

lol i don't need to to insult anyone, im amazing they revealed themselves to be honest. especially after they saw what people think of how the acted.

he was rude ignorant and he wasted my time. and now he publicly revealed himself so everyone can avoid him.

It would have been better for him to walk away in shame knowing his did something wrong rather than needlessly walking into a fire like that. i almost feel sorry for them.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    I don't think that guy is even Reading what I say in the other thead.b:laugh He is soo damn butthurt he can't notice I'm not defending furries. I still say this whole thing is childish. But that guy has an extra helping of crazy on top of the childish.
    lol i don't need to to insult anyone, im amazing they revealed themselves to be honest. especially after they saw what people think of how the acted.

he was rude ignorant and he wasted my time. and now he publicly revealed himself so everyone can avoid him.

It would have been better for him to walk away in shame knowing his did something wrong rather than needlessly walking into a fire like that. i almost feel sorry for them.

Now I'm not saying either one of you are telling the truth. I'm furry leaning neutral. But that guy is showing how rude he really is in the other thread.
    Juliaw/e and whoerver the hell the BM is... you two are being total idiots..... Way to make yourself famous as the two biggest noobs on dreamweaver (and i NEVER call someone a noob since i know what it REALLY means......). I now direct you to something furries said:

Btw, how in the HELL do you get 20 lvls OVER your freaking FB????? you shouldn't be leveling ESPECIALLY as a veno b4 al your ****'s done. When i say that i mean veno's got PLENTY of time cause they have to get pets caught up. So what... some lvl 100 sin leveled your veno in FF for you? Do you even have any skills? Do you even know how to play your class? Do you even KNOW how to tank a mob? lol Considering you could solo the entire instance YOURSELF (and that's without a herc, i dont' see how you fail so bad two REGULAR MOBS up front killed you TWICE. AND your BM buddy......

Want some advice? Shut the hell up now before you make things worse for yourself in-game. *wonders how many people already put these two on their s*** list (on paper) of who to completely avoid. lol *

You make a good point. At my level I can kill most if not all non boss monsters in that instance. How did she die?
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I know other people who would have done it without expecting something in return, those are real friends!

Second, I didn't appreciate your remarks! I wanted help not judgement. Yeah, I am a lvl 81, but I work and have been really busy and that's why I was so far behind on my cultivation. I found you to be really rude.

Our other friend Tecniques would have done it without expecting money or wine, because he is a real friend and has a kind heart. We should have just had him help us without wasting our time on you.

Not checking back to see rude childish replies so save your words "D" Bag!! b:shutup

Firstly, you have the time to hyper/oracle to 81 yet you don't have the time to do culti quests that take 10 minutes?

Secondly, I doubt the OP expected anything in return from a couple of tools asking to solo FB59 unwined and complaining about the job he did.

Thirdly, If you WC for FB59 you could get tons of replies. You probably knew that but didn't want to pay for wines because you knew people don't want to do the instance unwined EVEN WITH A FULL SQUAD amirite? But OP did it solo unwined and you are complaining about him not being a good friend. Get a clue noob.

Lastly, aren't you that clown who took "500mil pickaxe" WC seriously and raged in common chat against the person who made that WC that he's a scammer?
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lastly, aren't you that clown who took "500mil pickaxe" WC seriously and raged in common chat against the person who made that WC that he's a scammer?

I lol'd...hard
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is why I ignore friend invites from people I don't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is why I ignore friend invites from people I don't know.

exactly...
  • stinks
    stinks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I accept random invites all the time... then delete them as soon as I can! What you have a problem with that?? Then add me so I can delete you MUAAHAHHAHAHAH!

Tough break man, you seem like a nice guy for even doing that.

As for your typing skills I understood it fine. This is not a english project, it's online and unless your a teacher who cares if you don't spell things right. As long as I can read it. If it hurts your eye's to read someones post so much that you have to insult them.... add me to your friends list so I can delete you. b:laugh
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think the morale of the story is:

add all the barbs, clerics, and bms you meet, because you'll need them later for FC.

or did I miss something...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No, the moral of the story is be a barb/cleric at early game and a 5 aps char at endgame so you won't have to worry about finding squads with all the people asking you to go to instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • hunterb
    hunterb Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would've squaded and said now go for it and left it's a veno w/ a friggin pet at level 80...now after you've been kind then they talk trash omg....they wld've blacklisted me...this is why it's so hard to find ppl to help 'cause of idiots like that. You're a very nice person hope you stay that way just no someone else wld appreciate and pay you b:kiss b:byeb:bye
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Thirdly, If you WC for FB59 you could get tons of replies. You probably knew that but didn't want to pay for wines because you knew people don't want to do the instance unwined EVEN WITH A FULL SQUAD amirite? But OP did it solo unwined and you are complaining about him not being a good friend. Get a clue noob.

I'd just like to point out, at least on HT....... maybe ONE outta FIFTY squads that group for BH yes the BH) 59 even bother wining it, and we usually end up doing the ENTIRE cave. In an hour or less........ this is a group of 7x 's...

And my sin which is only 70 itself, can take the mobs on his own.... this veno still hasnt' bothered to explain how she managed to die TWICE on the Undine and Taurox mobs up front... lol b:laugh

And boooo, the other thread got locked. lol
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wow! I used to allow people to add me on their friend list. I stopped allowing adds a while back. I would be nice and tank fb59's. Then it got to the point that most the people on my list would see me log on and start asking for things. Give me money, give me pots, give me tokens... or the ever popular " I'm on the other side of the map, rez me".

I don't mind helping someone out but when you get taken for granted... that's the limit.

Again, I say... Devs, forget the perfect horn and give us a perfect zapper...
    one that lets us zap some idiot back to lvl 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is sincerely the reason why I don't enjoy squadding, especially with randoms that act rash, greedy, foolish or even all of the stated above.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~