Time red (from PK)

MrFortySeven - Harshlands
MrFortySeven - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
So I haven't been able to find any concrete info on this...

I was out PKing today and it stopped adding hours at 200. Is 200 hours the limit to how long you can be red ???
Post edited by MrFortySeven - Harshlands on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    That is the limit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MrFortySeven - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    bummer, n I was going for 999 b:chuckle
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    bummer, n I was going for 999 b:chuckle

better carry gs around with you everywhere you go or else you will pop like cherry on Prom night. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited February 2011
    b:laugh
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ladis and gentlemen.. a lvl 80 sin. Easy game is easy.
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    24 hour SL ftw
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    umm, 200 hours isnt hard on any class lol, ive had 200 hours on archer/veno/barb/cleric? And no not just for waiting for level 30's, actual people my level ty :p
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2011
    umm, 200 hours isnt hard on any class lol, ive had 200 hours on archer/veno/barb/cleric? And no not just for waiting for level 30's, actual people my level ty :p

Yeah I can stack up a hundred pretty quick here. I usually don't go past that just because of the time it takes to get back to normal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011

When I kill, I just like to roam the entire map and kill (or try to kill) anyone I run across, doesn't matter if they're 30 or 105 (when I'm just trying to get my red time). I try not to kill the same character more than once in a day though. I remember getting killed by the same person over and over, and not liking it; so I wont put that kind of grief on someone else.

So ya see, some of us have 'morals' LOL. I wont knowingly grief on a single specific character, and I don't 'camp'. Not only do people complain about people who 'camp' it's just bloody boring to sit in one place for an extended duration of time.

Oh and for all those who complain about high levels killing low levels (a level 100 one shotting a level 30); if it wasn't meant to be allowed, the game wouldn't allow it :p When you kill the way I do (roaming the entire map) it's not like I check to make sure it's gonna be a fair fight, I just move in for the kill >.< I win some, and I lose some :) Like I said, "If it wasn't meant to be, the game wouldn't allow it"...
    edited February 2011
    Yeah I can stack up a hundred pretty quick here. I usually don't go past that just because of the time it takes to get back to normal.

Well even 200 hours "isn't bad". Think about it this way, there are 168 hours in a week, so 200 hours is approx 8.5 days. Just leave your character logged in while you sleep/work etc... Helps it go much faster :)
  • Lelouchvi - Sanctuary
    Lelouchvi - Sanctuary Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well even 200 hours "isn't bad". Think about it this way, there are 168 hours in a week, so 200 hours is approx 8.5 days. Just leave your character logged in while you sleep/work etc... Helps it go much faster :)

That is very true.
  • WizardCraft - Harshlands
    WizardCraft - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvE scrubs get the hell out of this topic. b:laugh

P.S. 200 is the limit.