Why is a certain Barb butthurt about EQ?

ClaudeLemieu - Dreamweaver
ClaudeLemieu - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Tideswell (East)
There's a certain Barb on the DW forum (who cannot be named for naming and shaming reasons) who's been posting a lot lately and often seems to be annoyed by EQ. I want to know, just what is his issue with EQ? He used to be in the faction, did something horrible happen? Why is he so butthurt about EQ?

I put some possibilities in the poll, but if you know another reason please enlighten us. And as an homage to this certain Barb, I invite you to be as overly dramatic in your posts as you want to be.
Post edited by ClaudeLemieu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It started back when Aubree was in charge after Wolfgang and Supernova were gone, and his beef with EQ has been there since then (5 months maybe?)

Honestly, EQ doesn't seem to be as bad as they were under Aubree's leadership. Less d-bags getting sucked in.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited February 2011
      [*]They probably KSed him in CoA
      [*]A few of their members like to pk in the cube, so I eat them :)
      [*]Some of their 5.0 members like to try and camp world bosses, but QQ in world chat when him and his sin pal out DPS them
      [*]Their TW practices in the past and present are treacherous

• I bet when he was in EQ a lot of the DD used him for Delta Cultis, but wouldn't bring him on nirvana
      • There seemed to be little help for him to build his barb in EQ based on help so he had to merchant for his gear
      • Probably when EQ asked all of Dreamweaver to help them defend against Calamity, but then turned on all of the factions they asked help for
      • EQ kept their computers plugged in instead of sticking to their motto "going green" would of been great if they shut the power cords off though.
      • EQs new motto is something like "business first, fun later" for TW
      [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
    • Aubree - Dreamweaver
      Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
      edited February 2011
      It started back when Aubree was in charge after Wolfgang and Supernova were gone, and his beef with EQ has been there since then (5 months maybe?)

Honestly, EQ doesn't seem to be as bad as they were under Aubree's leadership. Less d-bags getting sucked in.

Go **** your mom dude. All applicants were approved by at least 3 officers and controversial ones were approved by entire faction.
    • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
      Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
      edited February 2011
      Go **** your mom dude. All applicants were approved by at least 3 officers and controversial ones were approved by entire faction.

Ahahahaha nerdrage! :D

On a side note... why do you wanna watch him **** his mom? Freaking sick o.o
    • Graviora - Dreamweaver
      Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
      edited February 2011
      Meh. Its about time he grew up and acted like an adult over whatever gripe he has on Equinox. But thats just me I guess.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Escorian - Dreamweaver
      Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
      edited February 2011
      5 and 6 are the same thing arent they?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    • grimreaperhc
      grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited February 2011
      Lolwut?
      Did you really think that you can circumvent the naming and shaming rule like that ? Try harder next time.
      Closed for naming and shaming and personal insults.
    This discussion has been closed.