FW

X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Etherblade (West)
So how many have left or are leaving for Forsaken World? To try or to stay b:cute
Post edited by X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I can't imagine people to leave PWI for a crappy game like forsaken world. Sure graphics look very nice. But i get an empty feeling while i play it, not exiciting at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If I where to go, it would to play that Raft game or whatever it is called :P

Altho they made many changes to it, and added a lot of end game, still probably not going to play it hardcore or anything. might dabble there a bit tho
  • Mirrani - Heavens Tear
    Mirrani - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i played it for about 2 hours and hated it......pwe should really do better with their games they're all laggy the layouts suck some have in game botting provided which really ruins the gameplay experience.....quest dialogs are difficult to read.....theyre all divided amongst 1-15 realms on a server suuuure it's supposed to help the lag but whats the point if you gotta sign in and out constantly to play with people? id rather lag for a couple seconds than take 5 minutes to switch realms THEN lag to my destination, forsaken world pissed me off the most though the radar and your options being switched around was a pain,character creation sucked,radar was packed i couldn't tell what anything was, and the running! omg! the running! it was like watching a cripple take it's first steps....it's pretty bad that PWE's only good game wasn't made by them.

id give it 10 minutes before ChaoticShelly closes this post b:chuckle
    i cant find my signature b:cry
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I must say my sin runs like he has a wooden leg lol. The game just feels overall ... easy, maybe it's the auto pathing taking the feel away somewhat
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    if jade dynasty and battle of the immortals had a lovechild with an extra chromosome....oh wait......they did......its called forsaken world
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    if jade dynasty and battle of the immortals had a lovechild with an extra chromosome....oh wait......they did......its called forsaken world

wow, must say i agree with ya bastilla. besides, i got a bit pissy over the whole beta thing. seriously, as much cash as i've thrown down this sink you would think i could have gotten into an earlier beta. i mean, when a p2p gives me a beta key the first time i ask for the most upcoming beta and this doesnt.... makes me wonder. i'll stick with pwi...if for no other reason than i am here for the people, not the game.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    "Whats forsaken world?"

"Eh, its just another recently recycled game from PWE..."

"Ah, the usual then. I'll ignore it."
    Retired b:bye
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I played fw for all of an hour.Graphics are ehh,controls are exactly the same.Skills arent that impressive. I tried a kindred and and dwarf. The kindred look an awful lot like a sin and the dwarf shoots EXACTLY like an archer,just they are shorter.The only good things i could say that came of it were 1.The auto pathing. I like being able to click auto path and walk away.The toons will walk around obstacles and get to their destination on their own.The 2nd thing was how easy it was to uninstall.Just right clicked my desktop,hit uninstall and it was done in 10 seconds.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The vampire was a bit hot. graphic is alright and looks way better then pwi.. but feels a lot slower in movement, one of the things I love with PWI is the rapid response time when you move around.. I probably wont waste my time on playing it cause it will end up with being cash dependent where the cash shoppers get insane gear and the non-cash shoppers will end up with average **** gear like in PWI..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The only games on the horizon for me are D3 or ES5/ESV. ES5 isn't coming out til later this year, and D3.. who the hell knows.

I wouldn't play FW when I stop playing this game, least of all if I left out of discontent with the service PWE provided with PWI expecting different results with FW.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    FW has an afk level feature. You get to do dailies at level 10 (30 minutes after you made your character) which is incredibly boring and it basically got my character to level 18 already. So, basically i don't really have to do anything to level up. Also i've done the whole main quest chain on the chinese server much earlier already when i didnt know about the daily. And it's ALL walk to this npc, kill that mob and repeat.

Customization is total ****. The characters are said to have a lot of detail, but that doesn't help much if the characters don't really look that great and when they all walk stiff (omg, the female human sin has a spalked back!). And like Exe said, movement works a little slowish. The engine is ancient so won't help much with lag at all.

But i'll have to admit that the graphics (surroundings) look terrific. And the skills animations are also well done. But that doesn't change the fact that FW has a crappy gameplay (in my opinion).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com