Dragon Points site

zizoun
zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Did the Dragon Points page changed or got updated with new features? Before it was always shown buggy in my firefox and now I saw few changes but still bugged... I opened it with Chrome and worked perfect then.

The thing is that I see in a list I sold few DQ items few hours ago and my points didn't raise yet (was about 3-4 hours ago). In the list of "Vendored Items" I can see that they're already sold and the points they gave each. The summatory of all should be around 700 points and total still says 376. I never purchase anything yet.

Is it being updated atm and will take longer to add to the total or this was already implemented before and I didn't see it?
Post edited by zizoun on

Comments

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The Dragon Points site hasn't been updated recently, but if you feel that you're not getting the correct amount of points, you can definitely submit a ticket to Customer Service.
  • Elendirah - Sanctuary
    Elendirah - Sanctuary Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    zizoun wrote: »
    The thing is that I see in a list I sold few DQ items few hours ago and my points didn't raise yet (was about 3-4 hours ago). In the list of "Vendored Items" I can see that they're already sold and the points they gave each. The summatory of all should be around 700 points and total still says 376. I never purchase anything yet.

Is it being updated atm and will take longer to add to the total or this was already implemented before and I didn't see it?

I stopped farming my mobs about 30 minutes ago, sold all items immediately afterwards and I can already see on the DQ rewards page that my points have increased by 1000, so it's working for me. If the site was bugged I guess it would be for everyone, so the problem might come from the user's computer (btw I'm using Firefox with all possible blocking addons)
    It's the same with Jones' blessings, it's working for some, not for others.
    Maybe you could delete all cookies related to pwi to see if you're getting new updated ones? This is what I had to do on another forum to get my new voting points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Any week or so I've seen anyone complain about the DQ site not showing things you npc.... i've NEVER had a problem. From DAY ONE every DQ i've npc'ed has shown up within a minute....... and I use IE that I've never had a problem with either btw.. lol
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The Dragon Points site hasn't been updated recently, but if you feel that you're not getting the correct amount of points, you can definitely submit a ticket to Customer Service.

W/e you guys did fixed the avatar glitch on google chrome but not i can't award anything using google chrome -_-

EDIT: and mine is completely broken support ticket time (tried FF, IE, and GC also relogging and clearing caches) b:surrender

EDIT2: nvm on the support ticket >_<

Search Results:

Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable... trying to reconnect. Thank you for your patience.

You may navigate away or click here to go back.

Error ID #: 1059bc2c-21ab-4770-9188-0d2adf7b8498
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Mine says hasn't updated since the 24th at 9:28 pm. It did used to update almost immediately.
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

After 8 hours of having no updates on the total points in the page but showing corretly the dq items vendored, did this and it got fixed after 15 minutes I submitted the ticket. Thanks guys for the fast support :)

This was my problem, since yesterday is shown correct in both browsers

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4331/itemsvendored.jpg

That screenshot that you see is showing all corretly, the days before it was showing everything bugged till yesterday, I couldn't see any list of items vendored, only half of the "redeem DQ points tab". That's why my question about if something has been updated in the page, the problem seemed to be soooo weird...

Anyway thanks for the replies, I've been farming a bit before and sold few dqs and got updated without any more problems. All fixed.
  • VladDracula - Heavens Tear
    VladDracula - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i get this message when i go on the dragon points page... "Looks like the page you were looking for is gone.

But have no fear, you can always find your way Home"
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Hey guys,

DQ page will be finished soon. Please check again tomorrow, thanks! b:thanks

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=12267262
This discussion has been closed.