Mystic Pet Effects

Options
MageFizban - Lost City
MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Mystic
I'm so not looking forward to learning what "sacrificed" pet effects there are. Oh well, in the end it'll probably be one designated pvp pet like the veno's nix.
Post edited by MageFizban - Lost City on

Comments

• EnmaKaoru - Archosaur
    EnmaKaoru - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was wondering could we like transfer our veno's pets like herc & nix to mystic via account stash. Or better yet, are they able to even use it? b:surrender
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was wondering could we like transfer our veno's pets like herc & nix to mystic via account stash. Or better yet, are they able to even use it? b:surrender
    No Mystic pets are different than Veno pets. Mystic pets are only summons that level with them, veno pets are tamed pets that you have to manually lvl. I doubt outside of fashion pets Mystics will ever have to hatch an egg. Eggs are veno only I believe (unless its a cosmetic pet).

AKA: Mystic pets = spells, Veno Pets = Tame / Eggs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    No Mystic pets are different than Veno pets. Mystic pets are only summons that level with them, veno pets are tamed pets that you have to manually lvl. I doubt outside of fashion pets Mystics will ever have to hatch an egg. Eggs are veno only I believe (unless its a cosmetic pet).

AKA: Mystic pets = spells, Veno Pets = Tame / Eggs.

for that matter, will a mystic even be able ta use cosmetic all class pets? or will they not have the option with a summoned pet out already?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    for that matter, will a mystic even be able ta use cosmetic all class pets? or will they not have the option with a summoned pet out already?
    Since summons aren't in pet bag (I think? I'm sure though.) I don't see any problems with having a summon and an all-class pet out at the same time. o.o That's just a guess though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Summon = Mystic skill.
    All-class pet = A pet.

They're different, so why couldn't you use both at once?
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Since summons aren't in pet bag (I think? I'm sure though.) I don't see any problems with having a summon and an all-class pet out at the same time. o.o That's just a guess though.
    Summon = Mystic skill.
    All-class pet = A pet.

They're different, so why couldn't you use both at once?

well, they are a skill, but if ya look, it takes up the same space as where the normal pet window goes. so that's why i'm thinkin ya can't use both at once. yes a skill is different than somethin hatched from an egg, but both have the same function, and both take up the same portion of yer screen. since the system only allows for 1 thing ta be in that spot at once and mystic pets cannot be unsummoned, or so i've heard, if might just cancel out the ability to sumon an all class pet from your pet bag.

would be nice to have abunch of little friends flyin around, what with the summon, the genie, and maybe an all class pet, however, i doubt we'll be able to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Wylo - Raging Tide
    Wylo - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well unfortunately its been proven by players that you can't have a summon out and use a mount at the same time, since mounts are essentially pets I don't think having an all class pet out with a summon will work :(

But only time will tell b:chuckle