Account Stash Stones?

Miss_Nikko - Lost City
Miss_Nikko - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
I was wondering once you buy/use the "Account Stash Stones" will this allow you to move bound items from one of your char. to another?

Example

Lv 60 veno has a bound dress i want (bounded this thing about 2 years ago)

Is it possible to move it to a new class once they get realease if I use the "Account Stash Stones". Or is the item bound to that char and only she can use it?

I know once you bound something you can't drop it/sell it so on and so on, but i know you can still put it in the bank. So i was wondering if you can place it in the bank, can you switch it between char with the Account Stash Stone?
Post edited by Miss_Nikko - Lost City on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yep! As long as it's not an item that says "Unable to be put into Account Stash" it will be fine. Just keep in mind that an account stash will only work for characters on the same account and server, meaning that you will only be able to trade between characters on Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Miss_Nikko - Lost City
    Miss_Nikko - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yay ty for the reply ^_^ i can fianlly move my black Chipao dress from one class to another one ^_^v RAWR

ty again
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you can even transfer herc and nix eggs through account stash - if for some reason you created another veno on the same account. not cheap - but cheaper than buying a whole new legendary pet ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!