Archers Anonymous

tehiro
tehiro Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Archer
Hi, my name is Tehiro and i'm addicted to dew of rival protection

it started when one of my no good cleric friends gave me some life powder. at first i only used it for fun, you know, when grinding and stuff. but after a while i started to make my own and before i knew it i was using dew of protection.

after a while dew of protection just wasn't strong enough, it would only stop one hit from a mob, so i started using stronger stuff...

before i knew it i was manufacturing focus powder and green orbs and giving them to all my cleric and barb friends. it got so bad i wouldn't even go into a BH/FB without a few hits of rival protection, anytime i accidentally drew agro from a boss i would slam a hit and stand there untill a barb got the boss off of me. that was me at my worst.

now i'm using my sparks and wings of grace and have been free of remedies for 4 bh's
Post edited by tehiro on

Comments

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This story tugged at my heart strings D:
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    As long as you're not selling it to underage players, there's really nothing wrong with it.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    As long as you're not selling it to underage players, there's really nothing wrong with it.

That or doing borderline things to get some. Such as whoring yourself on WC or crying on faction chat. Or threatening your little brother.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hi, I`m Grim and I`m addicted to touching things ... especially one.

Especially one thing. I love ... I love to ... When it's dark outside and there's no one around I love to go to places where no one can see me or no one is visiting. When it's quiet I`m slowly sitting down, putting my hand on it and I`m petting it slowly. I love the feeling, I love the emotion. Sometimes I`m doing it slowly ... sloowly ... sometimes I love to do it quickly, just like it's for the last time.

And when I see the light, the radiance, I know that this is the best part. I always enjoy it. It's when the sun comes up ... ah, it's always so pretty.

I`m putting my hand on it and I`m holding it tight .... my bow .... I love my bow. I love to keep my bow clean.
  • tehiro
    tehiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i think my soul just died...
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    tehiro wrote: »
    i think my soul just died...

o.O You... Had a soul?

b:chuckle

Mine caught on fire and burned away long ago, when I drank one too many 3 liter bottles of Mountain Dew in a 30 minute period.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    o.O You... Had a soul?

b:chuckle

Mine caught on fire and burned away long ago, when I drank one too many 3 liter bottles of Mountain Dew in a 30 minute period.

They have THREE liter bottles???

Where have I been?b:cry
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hi, I'm Nightmare and I'm addicted to event MP pots b:surrender

One MP pot is enough to go through my mana about 2.5 times, yet I still use them like no tomorrow. One barrage cast and I pop one or two. If I get to 75% MP, I usually pop another. I can't stop, and the token cost is too high for me to keep buying them, so I usually have to sell my (soul) fash or other random **** I have in my bank just to buy more and more. Sometimes I use too many event HP pots, too. I have an HP charm and ToP but I still see the need to use HP pots. If I barrage in FC and get aggro of all the mobs, I hit an HP pot. If I grab boss aggro, I hit a pot. If I even get one TT mob on me, I hit a pot. Even if the cleric is healing me, I hit a pot.

I don't know how to stop... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Everyone knows golden herb has well documented healing effects and has been prescribed by many Apothecaries across the map including the famous Apothecary Li. Propaganda has people believing that golden herb is a gateway mat to harder stuff such as Salvia Root even though it is legal in most territories.

Also,

Tuckahoe, not even once.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm addicted to Taylor Swift

-drools-
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hi,Kage here.I admit to you all now that I'm addicted to sticking my **** into things.

My favourite thing to stick my **** in is a ***.I like to do it everywhere,in a room,on a bed,in the middle of battle,even when people are watching.I usually do it after I kill my friends and I stick my **** in their ***.They always insta-revive when I do that and tell me to stop.I'm trying real hard to not do this to them but I can't help it.Regardless whether it's male or female,tiger,fox,elf,human,I can't help but to knock them down and stick my **** in their ***.
    I put all my stuff in my ***.I leave it there until I really need to pull it out.I sometimes pop the things I put inside my *** in my mouth and eat it.They still taste good despite being in my *** for so long.Sometimes,the things get stuck since it's too big for my ***.

But ever since I found a Super Inventory Stone,I've been putting more things in my bag and sticking my hand into it to retrieve whatever was there.Now,I don't knock my friends down to stick my hand up their bag to see what I can find.Life's good with a bigger bag.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Kage! D:

You need to do more FFs with me, My like, only Successful FF..ever was wit youuu.

And lol @ Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    They have THREE liter bottles???

Where have I been?b:cry

They sold them in the late 1990's only, then discontinued them, except for specials. They sold them to compete with Jolt cola.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level