LF faction to lead

Lavoslav - Raging Tide
Lavoslav - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hi,
everyone knows that i was the best leader Infamy ever had. I made Infamy famous on every server. We owned every other faction in TW, events, etc.

After lots of thinking the other night i decided to sell Infamy. Its no fun owning entire server. I wanna challenge!

Long story short:
I'm looking for a new faction to lead. I just cant decide witch one.

My choices are:
QQme - you guys almost made it, but I predict that you will loose all your lands in 2 weeks. Your leadership just cant handle it. Man is great guy, but he just cant handle the pressure. Pick me for your new leader and I promise that QQme will take whole map. Also, I promise 10min TWs. No need for charms, chi stones, appo, etc.

Vicious - best of the best from 2 big factions. Made to take down QQme and make this server fun for everyone. Noble cause, started great, ended up land locked due to poor leadership. If you choose me for your new leader I promise that QQme wont be on the map in few weeks. Also, I promise that every single faction on this server will have chance to own a land or two.

Varden - the old lady. Family atmosphere, kind people, good players. Only thing that is stopping your potential is some old psycho girl mad at whole universe. You guys need a real leader. Leader that will lead, not just talk. If you choose me as your leader I promise that you will get back your blue color and free TT tele. Don't let Varden die!

Leviathan - TW map guardian. Great potential, great people. Cleared of all bandwagoners its time for ownage! Choose me as your leader and i promise you fresh start! New people + new strategy = lots of fun!

There are some other factions but i'm not interested in no name non factors. I'm tired of constant begging "pls Lavoslav, be our leader, save our souls, we love you". I don't wanna be leader of fail low levels who cant afford rank gears and at least +10 refines with some gems. Charge some zen or GTFO!

I can see now how hard it will be to decide witch faction to choose. You all obviously need a firm hand to lead your semi fail organizations. Try to motivate me to choose your faction.

Kind regards,
Lavoslav
Raging Tides, PWI
Post edited by Lavoslav - Raging Tide on

Comments

• The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    go cry a river nab, with those 90 mil u got ur still not gonna make a decent barb it takes skill for that ijsb:bye
    nuff said for this thread.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • Lavoslav - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    go cry a river nab, with those 90 mil u got ur still not gonna make a decent barb it takes skill for that ijsb:bye
    nuff said for this thread.b:shutup

Hi my friend,
    lots of hostility coming out of person whose name is "The_love".
    Chill out a bit, play some relaxing tunes. Everything is gonna be alright, i promise.

This is the discussion about me leading you, not about me tanking your FC run.

(This is what I'm talking about, poor leadership ends up with lots of frustrated hateful members. Satisfied player doesn't have the urge to hate other players.)

Kind Regards,
    Lavoslav
    Raging Tide, PWI
  • Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide
    Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    this post made my day

i have a faction named "FORLOLS" and i have about 100 of my alts in there all 50+ lvls

Will you be so kind and join my faction and be its leader? We love you so much we want you to lead the army of next generation.
    THanks,
    Lol_U_Mad
    Lol_U_Mad : I m 14 years old.
    _jaffa_: you have to be over 15 to play this
    Lol_U_Mad: APRIL FOOLED>>>>BAMMM
    _jaffa_: lol u ****** im gonna sue you for *****
    b:victory
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    How about you lead the guild of my Noob-Veno called "Yaoi". Should fit you perfectly and im sure with you as its leader, it will have great potential b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Epic troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hi my friend,
    lots of hostility coming out of person whose name is "The_love".
    Chill out a bit, play some relaxing tunes. Everything is gonna be alright, i promise.

This is the discussion about me leading you, not about me tanking your FC run.

(This is what I'm talking about, poor leadership ends up with lots of frustrated hateful members. Satisfied player doesn't have the urge to hate other players.)

Kind Regards,
    Lavoslav
    Raging Tide, PWI

omg you are so right but i tank my own fcs <3
    and u should lead over9000 if knight will give you lead, that 1 person guild will have great potential with u leading it ijs
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • Mushi - Raging Tide
    Mushi - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle wtf lol This post made my day.
    Kinda pathetic and overly cocky.
    No thank you
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    pro troll

plz lead me
  • KingLulo - Raging Tide
    KingLulo - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol wheres infamu these days???? i dont see any red stain..
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Dear Lavoslav of Raging Tides,

The moment I read this thread, my heart wept with joy.
    You see, the thing is, I love your idea of having 10 minute TWs or less.
    Let me introduce myself.
    I'm BeingHope or otherwise known as Hope of Raging Tides.
    I have been in QQme since the August of 2010 and only rage quit once.
    You see, the thing is, I'm quite a terrible cleric.
    I have level 1 gears due to the expensive TWs and I have no wings.
    Will you, oh kind new soon to be leader of QQme, help me?

Because the QQme motto is to help the weakest part of the chains
    (e.g. our tourny system we have)
    And currently, oh I should mention, none of us have any gear.
    Got to say, the only reason we win our TWs is due to the fact that like, everyone thinks we are so amazing.

You are unbelievably OP and amazing, and with all respect, I think you're the best on this server.
    I know with due time that you will get the leadership from the awfully squishy Man
    (Yes, he too has no gear, for our TWs are so expensive)
    I believe you will save us all from this pit of debt we are in.

Sincerely,
    BeingHope of QQme
    Raging Tides, PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • lyonitus
    lyonitus Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Am I reading it wrong or does his picture say he's lvl 68.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH, even I think thats funny.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hi,
    everyone knows that i was the best leader Infamy ever had. I made Infamy famous on every server. We owned every other faction in TW, events, etc.

After lots of thinking the other night i decided to sell Infamy. Its no fun owning entire server. I wanna challenge!

Long story short:
    I'm looking for a new faction to lead. I just cant decide witch one.

My choices are:
    QQme - you guys almost made it, but I predict that you will loose all your lands in 2 weeks. Your leadership just cant handle it. Man is great guy, but he just cant handle the pressure. Pick me for your new leader and I promise that QQme will take whole map. Also, I promise 10min TWs. No need for charms, chi stones, appo, etc.

Vicious - best of the best from 2 big factions. Made to take down QQme and make this server fun for everyone. Noble cause, started great, ended up land locked due to poor leadership. If you choose me for your new leader I promise that QQme wont be on the map in few weeks. Also, I promise that every single faction on this server will have chance to own a land or two.

Varden - the old lady. Family atmosphere, kind people, good players. Only thing that is stopping your potential is some old psycho girl mad at whole universe. You guys need a real leader. Leader that will lead, not just talk. If you choose me as your leader I promise that you will get back your blue color and free TT tele. Don't let Varden die!

Leviathan - TW map guardian. Great potential, great people. Cleared of all bandwagoners its time for ownage! Choose me as your leader and i promise you fresh start! New people + new strategy = lots of fun!

There are some other factions but i'm not interested in no name non factors. I'm tired of constant begging "pls Lavoslav, be our leader, save our souls, we love you". I don't wanna be leader of fail low levels who cant afford rank gears and at least +10 refines with some gems. Charge some zen or GTFO!

I can see now how hard it will be to decide witch faction to choose. You all obviously need a firm hand to lead your semi fail organizations. Try to motivate me to choose your faction.

Kind regards,
    Lavoslav
    Raging Tides, PWI

Nobody really cares.
    Post count +1 b:bye
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    zzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzZZzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZ
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2011

The moment I read this thread, my heart wept with joy.
    You see, the thing is, I love your idea of having 10 minute TWs or less.
    Let me introduce myself.
    I'm BeingHope or otherwise known as Hope of Raging Tides.
    I have been in QQme since the August of 2010 and only rage quit once.
    You see, the thing is, I'm quite a terrible cleric.
    I have level 1 gears due to the expensive TWs and I have no wings.
    Will you, oh kind new soon to be leader of QQme, help me?

Because the QQme motto is to help the weakest part of the chains
    (e.g. our tourny system we have)
    And currently, oh I should mention, none of us have any gear.
    Got to say, the only reason we win our TWs is due to the fact that like, everyone thinks we are so amazing.

You are unbelievably OP and amazing, and with all respect, I think you're the best on this server.
    I know with due time that you will get the leadership from the awfully squishy Man
    (Yes, he too has no gear, for our TWs are so expensive)
    I believe you will save us all from this pit of debt we are in.

Sincerely,
    BeingHope of QQme
    Raging Tides, PWI.

Enjoyable!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lavoslav - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Hi,
    I forgot to bold this text:

I'm asking no name players to restrain themselves from posting in this topic. Its kinda awkward talking to regular players.

omg you are so right but i tank my own fcs <3
    and u should lead over9000 if knight will give you lead, that 1 person guild will have great potential with u leading it ijs

Tanking FC? I love when players say "I can do this, I can do that" but nobody can post any evidence. But if it keeps you going, sure, you can tank FC.
    lol wheres infamu these days???? i dont see any red stain..

I sold Infamy, from what I'm seeing some RT veteran bought it.

Dear Hope,
    I love you. You are like kindest person on whole internet.
    That's why I cant understand why you have fallen under influence of other unsatisfied players. I don't know why, but your words broke my heart. Its hard to explain, but seeing you teasing me. It just broke my heart. Treating me like some ill person. Its funny how victim can turn into bully in a matter of weeks.
    Well, maybe you are not kind and good like you pretended to be from the very beginning of the server.
    If making others sad brings joy into your heart. You can continue dissing me. I can take few more hits from you. I wont cry anymore, I promise.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Now this is what I call a pro troll thread.b:laugh
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You have lvled up in your troll skill. Congrats sir.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd recommend getting together with asher, you both seem to have equal success with leading guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • VivaKills - Raging Tide
    VivaKills - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    if im in a faction that wants to be rolled in 5 minutes and have the weakest players in the game, ill call u to lead the faction. sound like a deal right there?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Any1 noticed how since hope hit 10x, shes grown a major e-peen? wadya no, just like most the monkeys, grats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Sarieanna - Raging Tide
    Sarieanna - Raging Tide Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Dear Lavoslav,

I think we all just died a little.

Such generosity. What a big heart! b:kiss

But, I think your talents lie somewhere else.

Sincerely,
    Sarieanna
    I love my sister, Alex <3
    Even though, I taught her more then she taught me. b:cute
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd recommend getting together with asher, you both seem to have equal success with leading guilds.

all joking aside, this thread reminded me of Asher's "the king returns" thread b:shocked
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Any1 noticed how since hope hit 10x, shes grown a major e-peen? wadya no, just like most the monkeys, grats.

No I haven't

Beeing hope is the best.

Furthermore i think your opinion on this matter reflects negatively on yourself, and your judgment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    **** baby, come lead Taylor Swift Fan Club. Whenever I wc recruit, I get so many hate PMs b:sad
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    hi,
    I Forgot To Bold This Text:
    there Are Some Other Factions But I'm Not Interested In No Name Non Factors. I'm Tired Of Constant Begging "pls Lavoslav, Be Our Leader, Save Our Souls, We Love You". I Don't Wanna Be Leader Of Fail Low Levels Who Cant Afford Rank Gears And At Least +10 Refines With Some Gems. Charge Some Zen Or Gtfo!

I'm Asking No Name Players To Restrain Themselves From Posting In This Topic. Its Kinda Awkward Talking To Regular Players.

Tanking Fc? I Love When Players Say "i Can Do This, I Can Do That" But Nobody Can Post Any Evidence. But If It Keeps You Going, Sure, You Can Tank Fc.

I Sold Infamy, From What I'm Seeing Some Rt Veteran Bought It.

Dear Hope,
    I Love You. You Are Like Kindest Person On Whole Internet.
    That's Why I Cant Understand Why You Have Fallen Under Influence Of Other Unsatisfied Players. I Don't Know Why, But Your Words Broke My Heart. Its Hard To Explain, But Seeing You Teasing Me. It Just Broke My Heart. Treating Me Like Some Ill Person. Its Funny How Victim Can Turn Into Bully In A Matter Of Weeks.
    Well, Maybe You Are Not Kind And Good Like You Pretended To Be From The Very Beginning Of The Server.
    If Making Others Sad Brings Joy Into Your Heart. You Can Continue Dissing Me. I Can Take Few More Hits From You. I Wont Cry Anymore, I Promise.

Rofl This Was The Funniest **** I Ever Seen Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

dude u really are pathetic ijs and u think the leaders are just gna pass you lead ??? ur crazy
    I live amung the shadows O_e
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
    edited February 2011
    Rofl This Was The Funniest **** I Ever Seen Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

Spam much?
  • FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Spam much?

qq srry didnt realize it was that big ill change it
    I live amung the shadows O_e
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2011

If you had not noticed, my posts prior to 100 werejust the same as now.
    In fact, I had a few posts exactly like the other one, so it isn't new at all.
    Then again, I don't honestly expect you to stalk my posts so can't blame you there.
    Honestly, what the heck have I done to make you mark me out as some wanted criminal?
    I personally would like to have at least a positive acquaintanceship with you.
    Just saying, you do seem like a really nice person since I have read your other posts before.
    Just don't get why you hate me so much.

No I haven't

Beeing hope is the best.

Furthermore i think your opinion on this matter reflects negatively on yourself, and your judgment.

Nah, I don't blame her.
    How can you like someone without knowing them?
    Even you were around the same as her prior to me joining QQme.

And rofl, I'm nowhere near the best, not even close.
    Though I hope that I can help others get to it, even if I don't.

Lastly, my response to this:

Dear Hope,
    I love you. You are like kindest person on whole internet.
    That's why I cant understand why you have fallen under influence of other unsatisfied players. I don't know why, but your words broke my heart. Its hard to explain, but seeing you teasing me. It just broke my heart. Treating me like some ill person. Its funny how victim can turn into bully in a matter of weeks.
    Well, maybe you are not kind and good like you pretended to be from the very beginning of the server.
    If making others sad brings joy into your heart. You can continue dissing me. I can take few more hits from you. I wont cry anymore, I promise.
    Dear Lavoslav,

First off, how the heck do you love someone without knowing them?
    Would that rather be already infatuation than love?
    The influence of others...
    Is it not true that everything that happens to you influences you, positive or negative?
    You could have the most wonderful parents, but that does not mean you will take it positively.
    Anyways, I was just kidding...
    Thought you'd see it as a joke and respond back in letter form like this
    (Though I thought the response would be more of a joke-like form back Q.Q </3)

Then, I'd like to ask, how was I ever a victim/bully?
    It was just a joke, and if it did hurt you for real, I am sorry then.
    I thought you'd take it as a joke and laugh, (by the way, Man isn't squishy, just saying QQ) like I did while I was writing that post.
    I didn't expect to see you calling me a fake and that I pretend to be all good and kind.
    So yeah, lol.
    Didn't expect a whole bunch of that at all, just saying.

I'm rather tired now so I'm just going to sleep before I have to wake up for school in holy **** 2 1/2 hours, goodnight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited February 2011
    These guys are getting trolled hard b:shocked
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    These guys are getting trolled hard b:shocked

Oh gosh it's great to see you back Great Ranged Bladed One.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.