Vote for +30 Def lvl

2»

Comments

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes for making balance for attack level blessing.

No for general, because attack level blessing should be removed and never implemented in the first place.

Better to bring back instance blessings again that can only be for that certain instance TBH. And there is attendance blessing too.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siiobhan - Archosaur
    Siiobhan - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    +30 defence level would be bad for pve, mainly in terms of bosses making it a bit to easy with them dealing 30% less damage, the 15/15 would be viable i think, but not +30 defence level, and it would balance pvp a bit more so the people that have the +30 atk levels are only getting half the effect.

+1 to this, I really preferred my 15/15 anni blessing to the jones. For a LA wearer vunderable to both magic and phys attack, the 15/15 was much more effective in TW and ALSO PvE.

Why not make all three available from facebook bump. Would encourage more people to use all 8 bumps a day to get a choice of blessings.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why do 80% of the people that comment in this thread feel the need to say why the devs don't want to do this, instead of why they wouldn't like this?

Because the old "it makes them more money" line doesn't work anymore. It seems that no matter what they do there's a money profit behind it.

Removing TW? Less coin circulating = more cashopping.
    Put back TW? TW is fun again which attracts back old players = more cashopping.

Won't add 30def blessing? More pots/charm ticks = more cashopping,
    Added 30def blessing? Want people to bump them on facebook more often to attract more customers = cashopping.

I swear to god you people are impossible...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    +30 defence level would be bad for pve, mainly in terms of bosses making it a bit to easy with them dealing 30% less damage, the 15/15 would be viable i think, but not +30 defence level, and it would balance pvp a bit more so the people that have the +30 atk levels are only getting half the effect.
    Have you even done a 3-3? Bosses would still be plenty hard with a +30 def lvl blessing.

You're right emperor should hit for 11k, having a +30 DEF lvl blessing and only being hit for 8k would make the game too easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would like to see more of the 15/15 blessings. Something to add to the DQ points shop, perhaps?
    This is my signature. It is my sin in stealth mode.
  • Cheaterr - Harshlands
    Cheaterr - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    there is a big difference between +xx% to attack and defence

imagine someone got + 90% attack power means he will be able to kill his enemie almost 2 times easier than before

if someone gets +90% defence - means its gonna recieve only 10% damage means its 10 times harder to kill the person!
  • omgwtffjaoweif
    omgwtffjaoweif Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, this is a nice idea. But then it would make some r9 players almost impossible to kill with like almost 100 def lvls if they're sharded full jades of steady defense.