Does Myriad Rainbow (Fox Form) skill to win?

laisvis
laisvis Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Venomancer
I'm non casher and try to find best pvp char who actually can kill any1.
Does it actually double your damage or much more? If I'm heavy veno got luck to Armor break: Physical defense reduced by 100%. Can I kill any people?
Post edited by laisvis on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Either myriad (or demon ironwood):
    If armour break lands (which is a pretty low chance) then you are suddenly fighting someone with ZERO pdef.

Either myriad:
    If mindbreak lands, they have ZERO mdef.

This makes them, I should think, squishier than the squishiest arcane. Meaning you probably still can't bite them to death, but your pet might be able to.

Edit:
    From my limited TW experience? You can't get in range to use fox myriad against any half organised opposition. And it's a low chance even if it does land.
    Still, if you get the chance to drop it on a cata squad, it's instant channel - go for it.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Armor break has a 100% PDef reduction on Myriad. If you go up against a BM or Barb that has gone above the Pdef cap, they will still have some PDef, it isn't going to be reduced to 0.

The effect isn't very long lasting, either; Unless you're 5.0, it may not really be worth it, or can do enough DPS to knock their HP down to a level where you can finish them before they finish you when their armor come back.

nice thing about Myriad is it's an AOE, so if there's a barb about to Arma in your squad, jump in right where he's about to Arma and hit myriad.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level