This forum has been extremely boring lately.

Options
Falcondance - Heavens Tear
Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Archer
On that note, I'm suggesting an Archer webcast of sorts. A few notable Archers could hook up a Skype conference call and confused Archers could join a chatroom and ask questions that the notable Archers would debate. Personally, I would take interest in listening to ElenaCostel and her 100 EPS (equations per second) or listening to Devoted's Shift Button of Justice voice-to-voice. (If you're notable and I didn't mention you, I couldn't think of a crack to make about you. Anyway.)

Hell, it wouldn't even need to be a Skype call. Said Archers could join an IRC chat and the true power of the Shift Button would be unleashed.

The point is, this isn't server-limited, it puts great Archer minds together, and would be great for clearing up problems and bonding as a class.

Such a thing would be a pain in the behind to spearhead, but advertising it would be easy - a few Teles and the seed is planted. I don't think I'm remotely suited to spearhead, just to put that out there. But if it could be done, I think it would be great fun for everyone.

Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
Sig pic by Nowitsawn
Post edited by Falcondance - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    All the female archers are welcome to get in my bed. Please, bring your own alcohol b:avoid
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ... ElenaCostel and her 100 EPS ...

Lady Asterelle's EPS far exceeds mine.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I didnt get mentioned, despite my notability. i'm the nerdiest archer who admits to being male.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I quit PWI. :p

But, I play the 'archer' class in the MMO I went over to. I dunno... Might be interested? IRC is fun, though my mIRC is gone and I don't even remember where I stuffed whatever IRC client I use anymore...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    As far as IRC goes, guests could just use Mibbit. *shrugs*

Also, of the 4 replies I've recieved, only one commented on the actual thread idea. Was it National Unrelated Posts Day yesterday? *laughs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ElenaCostel and her 100 EPS
    Lady Asterelle's EPS far exceeds mine.

I've been working on my EPS for ages and can't get it that high b:cry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray