why wont my weapon equip for me

gra530
gra530 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
have just aquired a new weapon that will not equip for me.

it is a mold snowflake soulsphere and i am at the correct lvl and also have the required magic strength etc

can someone tell me if i am missing something? what is difference between a mold weapon and anything else? b:angry
Post edited by gra530 on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    A mold isn't an actual weapon, but the means to make a weapon. This is a list of the mats you'll need to make it, and then you can do so at the legendary weapon forge in Archosaur (near General Summer.) If you've never manufactured weapons before, you'll need to level up your blacksmithing skill first. If you have a trusted friend with the required blacksmithing level, you can give them the mold and mats and they can give you the weapon. If neither of these things is an option for you, your best bet would be to sell it and use the coins to buy an already made one, or try to trade for one through WC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Go to where General Summers is.. there is a bunch of big POTS labled like Legendary Weapon, Legendary Armour etc and the other side is TT stuff.

anyways go to the Legendary weapon one and it will list all mats u need. and just so u no Legendary weapons are the only weapons made with molds