Genesis! Genesis! Genesis!

Options
FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
It's about time for one of these.... with 16 days counting down until it's officially released.

So:
Mighty Mystics or Strong Seekers
Genesis is upon us...

Who will you choose?

State your reasons why as well :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
Post edited by FallinShadow - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You forgot the option for neither.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Options
    That option is for haterz... O.O
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you forgot the option of searching for the thread (s) that already asked this. lol
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the Search tab wasn't being cool....... We have... disagreement issues
  • Echolight - Dreamweaver
    Echolight - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well.... i would be a mystic since you get to summon spirits and it always reminds me of ai on ^^
    such beautiful spirits and you can even heal :D
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mystics for the win!
  • Nasuchi - Sanctuary
    Nasuchi - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll be trying both but I prefer the Seeker playstyle more.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You forgot the option for neither.
    fail answer from a fail archer. go post on ur main.b:thanks
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tehiro
    tehiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yay for the mystic, i always wanted to be a healer without being the main healer.

who knows, it might end up being a support class (instead of yet ANOTHER dd) b:beg
  • tehiro
    tehiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    never mind, just read up on the mystics. looks to be another dd magic class

why are there so few support classes?
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fail answer from a fail archer. go post on ur main.b:thanks

I am so fail that this is my mainb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    How long did it take you to think of an alliterated word for "seeker?"
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    none of them... I have enough characters as it is and I could careless about gearing another. I'll play both for the experience of the expansion (because there is likely to be little to nothing for high levels in the area)

That and gear for characters is costly and some things just won't cross over in account stash.
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If it was me....on picking between the two...I'd say both because I'm a all rounder of each character =)
  • sunanogaara
    sunanogaara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I need to be BM! since i think there will be so few of us muhahahaha
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    First I was attracted more with the mystic... but after thinking about it I'll go make a seeker.
    Just played my veno so far cause its the perfect class for me as far as I see, love the pet system, thats what attracted me in the mystic to lol but hey, already have a veno so.
    Tried bm and sin but gave those up really early cause they just dont suit me. Hoping the seeker class will fit me better then those classes did b:cute
    And as someone else posted here before, I'm also curious to see the expansion and what better way then to try out the new classes as well. Dont think I'll change my main, but would be nice to be able to swap chars now and then b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mystic FTW. b:victory

Providing I've fixed my current computer issue by then. b:embarrass
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm rolling a mystic because I want to give my HH 3-x parties a self-rez buff. b:chuckle
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm rolling a mystic because I want to give my HH 3-x parties a self-rez buff. b:chuckle

O: i didn't know they are putting Hwilight Hemple back in for genesis b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    O: i didn't know they are putting hilight hemple back in for genesis b:surrender

its always been HH, you be tripin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    its always been HH, you be tripin

On other versions that aren't this. Fool.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Bah at another magic class, Seekers are more cool than mystic. So seeker for me.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Bah at another magic class, Seekers are more cool than mystic. So seeker for me.
    you going for lvl 23 this time? or give up at lvl 22 again b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i hate pets >.> thats one more object i need to take care of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Waiting for Genesis is like waiting for a catastrophe to happen. You know it'll wreck most of the things you like, you just have to hope it doesn't do anything too bad. b:chuckle

Some of use old-timers are a bit grumpy when it comes to new stuff... took me quite a while to get used to genies in PvP, let alone TBs. At least this time we will get a map reset which is a good thing and something I did hope to happen when it was announced in China.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ill be starting a mystic because for some time now i quit my wizard and cleric but i want to go back to a magic class so it will be able to use same gear ill put it on my magic char account.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll go seeker, mainly because I want to know how it is being a HA class and also I want to know how it is for a HA class to have magic attacks as well. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Waiting for Genesis is like waiting for a catastrophe to happen. You know it'll wreck most of the things you like, you just have to hope it doesn't do anything too bad. b:chuckle

waiting for this game company to institute any large change... it's like watching a freight train rolling downhill towards a rail bridge you know is out, and seeing it obviously unable to stop or unaware there's even any hazard. you just can't keep from rubbernecking in advance, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • XSheLioNx - Heavens Tear
    XSheLioNx - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Both...b:pleased
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    On other versions that aren't this. Fool.

wow, you're easily trolled and I wasn't even attempting to, its called a joke, fool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*